Trina TSM-330-DD06M.05(II) Solar Panel, 330W, MC4, 35mm Black Frame, Black Backsheet, 120 Half Cell Mono, 20A Fuse, 1000VDC, 307.5W PTC
As a leading global manufacturer of next generation photovoltaic products, Trina Solar believes close cooperation with their partners is critical to success. With local presence around the globe, Trina Solar is able to provide exceptional service to each customer in each market and supplement their innovative, reliable products with the backing of Trina as a strong, bankable partner. The backbone of Trina Solar's success is being committed to building strategic, mutually beneficial relationships with installers, developers, distributors and homeowners, driving smart energy together. Trina Solar guarantees their module output to be at or above its nameplate wattage and also back every module with a 10 year product and 25 year linear power output warranty.
Trina Solar's TSM-330-DD06M.05(II) 120 Half-Cell module is ideal for many different installations where shading is a concern and aesthectics is important. The cell string layout and split J-box location provides higher efficiency by reducing energy loss caused by inter-row shading. The half-cell layout (120 moncrystalline) also lowers cell connection power losses. It is a highly productive module at 19.6% maximum efficiency and a +3W positive power tolerance. Because of the advanced surface texturing, back surface field and selective emitters, you will get excellent low light performance on cloudy days, morning and evenings.
NOTE: This panel is outfitted with 47.24" PV Cables
NOTE: These panels are 8mm smaller on both sides than the original panels in this series.
Certified to withstand challenging environmental conditions
- 2400 Pa wind load and 5400 Pa snow load
- 35mm hail stones at 97 km/h
- PID resistant and free of snail trails
- Module coating resistant to sand, acid and alkali
High energy generation and power output
- Lower resistance of half-cut cells and increased multi busbar reflectance ensure's higher power
- New cell string layout and split j-box location reduces the energy loss caused by inter-row shading
- Low Pmax temp coefficient (-0.36%) increases energy production
- Better anti-shading performance and lower operating temperature
Ideal for large scale and residential installations
- 1000V UL/IEC certified
- Superior aesthetics
- High power footprint reduces installation time and balance of system costs
One of the industry's most trusted modules
- Field proven performance
- Strong and reliable manufacturer
- Stringent quality control
- Over 30 in-house tests
- 100% EL double inspection
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.