Trina TSM-310-DD05H.05(II) Solar Panel, 310W, MC4, 35mm Black Frame, Black Backsheet, 120 Half Cell Mono, 20A Fuse, 1000VDC, 288.2W PTC
The TSM-310-DD05H.05(II) Allmax Plus 120 Half-Cell module is ideal for many different installations where shading is a concern and aesthectics is important. The cell string layout and split J-box location provides higher efficiency by reducing energy loss caused by inter-row shading. The half-cell layout (120 moncrystalline) also lowers cell connection power losses. It is a highly productive module at 19.3% maximum efficiency and a +5W positive power tolerance. Because of the advanced surface texturing, back surface field and selective emitters, you will get excellent low light performance on cloudy days, morning and evenings.
NOTE: This panel is outfitted with 47.24" PV Cables and can be used for either a string inverter or optimizer/microinverter configuration.
Certified to withstand challenging environmental conditions
- 2400 Pa wind load and 5400 Pa snow load
- 35mm hail stones at 97 km/h
- PID resistant and free of snail trails
- Module coating resistant to sand, acid and alkali
Ideal for large scale and residential installations
- 1000V UL/IEC certified
- High power footprint reduces installation time and balance of system costs
One of the industry's most trusted modules
- Field proven performance
- Strong and reliable manufacturer
- Stringent quality control
- Over 30 in-house tests
- 100% EL double inspection
Founded in 1997, Trina Solar (NYSE: TSL) has established itself as a leading global manufacturer of the next generation photovoltaic products. They believe close cooperation with their partners is critical to success. With local presence around the globe, Trina is able to provide exceptional service to each customer in each market and supplement their innovative, reliable products with the backing of Trina as a strong, bankable partner. They are committed to building strategic, mutually beneficial projects with installers, developers, distributors and other partners which is the backbone of their success in driving Smart Energy.
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.