Trina Solar Pallet Savings
Save even more on RES Supply’s every day low Trina prices by purchasing a pallet. Or purchase multiple pallets to take advantage of our low $149 flat rate shipping. If you need assistance selecting additional parts for your system, add our design service – free with a full system purchase. We can even help with the permit process when you order one of our permit packages. Our great service combined with the low price on the ALLMAX M Plus TSM-295DD05A.05(II)-PT is a value that can’t be beat.
ALLMAX M Plus TSM-295DD05A.05(II)-PT
As a leading global manufacturer of next generation photovoltaic products, Trina Solar believes close cooperation with their partners is critical to success. With local presence around the globe, Trina Solar is able to provide exceptional service to each customer in each market and supplement their innovative, reliable products with the backing of Trina as a strong, bankable partner. The backbone of Trina Solar's success is being committed to building strategic, mutually beneficial relationships with installers, developers, distributors and homeowners, driving smart energy together. Trina Solar guarantees their module output to be at or above its nameplate wattage and also back every module with a 10 year product and 25 year linear power output warranty.
Trina Solar's ALLMAX M PLUS TSM-295DD05A.05(II)-PT monocrystylline module will meet all of your needs. Their advanced surface texturing and back surface field techniques have enabled Honey products to set world output records for a 60-cell modules, allowing you to take advantage of higher module efficiency.
Maximize limited space with high efficiency
- Up to 180 W/m² power density
- Low thermal coefficients for greater energy production at high operating temperatures
- Up to 18% maximum efficiency
Highly reliable due to stringent quality control
- Over 30 in-house tests (UV, TC, HF and many more)
- In-house testing goes well beyond certification requirements
- 100% EL double inspection
Certified to withstand challenging environmental conditions
- 2400 Pa wind load / 5400 Pa snow load
- Ammonia and salt mist resistance
- 35mm hail stones at 97 km/h
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.