Silfab Solar SLA310M Solar Panel, 310W, 60 Cell Mono, MC4 Compatible, 38mm Black Frame, Black Backsheet, 15A Fuse, 1000VDC, 279.8W PTC
Silfab Solar is the North American manufacturing leader in the design & development of ultra-high-efficiency, premium quality 60- and 72-cell monocrystalline PV modules. Silfab leverages over 35 years of solar experience spanning the entire vertical PV value chain including wafers, ingots, R&D, engineering and product innovation. As the largest and most advanced manufacturer in North America, Silfab's fully automated facility utilizes precision engineering to produce superior reliability and performance with the lowest defect rate in the US.
Silfab provides value to the residential and commercial customer who want domestically made modules and maximum power density. Silfab's 100% North American based team leverages just-in-time manufacturing to deliver unparalleled service, on-time delivery and flexible project solutions. Silfab has already become deeply rooted and integrated within the North American community. As our commitment, Silfab works very closely in collaboration with other companies and institutions to research and develop future products that directly benefit our business partners and customers. Silfab has numerous commercial and research agreements allowing us to test the latest, leading-edge and commercially viable technologies integrated into our solar panels and incorporate into the future evolution of our North American manufacturing processes.
100% Maximum Power Density
Silfab's SLA-M 310 ultra-high-efficiency modules are optimized for both Residential and Commercial projects where maximum power density is preferred.
100% North American – Quality Matters
Silfab's fully-automated manufacturing facility ensures precision engineering is applied at every stage. Superior reliability and performance combine to produce one of the highest quality modules with the lowest defect rate in the industry.
North American – Customized Service
Silfab's 100% North American based team leverages just-in-time manufacturing to deliver unparalleled service, on-time delivery and flexible project solutions.
- ENSURES MAXIMUM EFFICIENCY- 60 of the highest efficiency, premium quality monocrystalline cells result in a maximum power rating of 310Wp.
- ADVANCED PERFORMANCE WARRANTY - 25-year linear power performance guarantee to 82%
- ENHANCED PRODUCT WARRANTY - 12-year product/workmanship warranty
- BUILT BY INDUSTRY EXPERTS - With over 35 years of industry experience, Silfab's technical team are pioneers in PV technology and are dedicated to an innovative approach that provides superior manufacturing processes including: infra-red cell sorting, glass washing,automated soldering and meticulous cell alignment.
- POSITIVE TOLERANCE - (-0/+5W) All positive module sorting ensures maximum performance
- 44 PPM DEFECT RATE* - Total automation ensures strict quality control during each step of the process at our certified ISO manufacturing facility.
- LIGHT AND DURABLE - Over-engineered to weather low load bearing structures up to 5400 Pa. Light-weight frame exclusively designed with wide-ranging racking compatibility and durability.
- PID RESISTANT - Proven in accordance to IEC 62804-1
*As of December 31, 2016
Silfab Modules Qualify for Buy America Act - BAASilfab Solar Inc.'s premium quality, high efficiency solar PV modules [manufactured in Ontario Canada] qualify as "American" goods that meet the requirements of the Trade Agreements Act (TAA) making it possible for our partners to contract business with US government agencies and educational institutions purchasing with government funds.TAA compliance applies to Silfab Solar modules SLA & SLG certifying that these products qualify as being substantially transformed in an approved country deeming them acceptable under the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act (ARRA) of 2009 and the Buy America Act (BAA) of 1933.Silfab Solar Inc. products sold and marketed in the United States are compliant with the Trade Agreement Act (TAA) of 2012 having been manufactured and substantially transformed under the North American Free Trade Agreement countries.
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.