Panasonic VBHN320KA03 Solar Panel, 320W, MC4, 40mm Black Frame, Black Backsheet, 96 Cell HIT, 15A Fuse, 600VDC, 297.6W PTC
Panasonic has been a solar pioneer since the beginning of the green revolution. Starting over 40 years ago with the research and development of amorphous silicon solar cell in 1975. In 1997, the HIT® set the industry standard for conversion efficiency. Satisfied customers worldwide have come to trust and rely on Panasonic quality ever since.
Panasonic's unique heterojunction technology uses ultra-thin amorphous silicon layers. These thin dual layers reduce losses, resulting in higher energy output than conventional panels. The all new Panasonic VBHN320KA03 HIT® Black is an all-black module featuring high efficiency of 19.1%, industry leading temperature coefficient of -0.258% /°C and a sleek design. Powerful and aesthetic this panel is designed to make your roof look great.
Higher Efficiency 19.4%
- Enables higher power output and greater energy yields. HIT® provides maximum production for your limited roof space.
High Efficiency at High Temperatures
- As temperature increases, HIT® continues to perform at high levels due to the industry leading temperature coefficient of -0.258% /°C. No other module even comes close to our temperature characteristics. That means more energy throughout the day.
Quality and Reliability
- Panasonic's vertical integration, 20 years of experience manufacturing HIT® and 20 internal tests beyond those mandated by current standards provides extreme quality assurance.
- HIT "N-type" cells result in extremely Low Light Induced Degradation (LID) and zero Potential Induced Degradation (PID) which supports reliability and longevity. This technology reduces annual degradation to 0.26% compare to 0.70% in conventional panels, guaranteeing more power for the long haul.
Enhanced Frame Design
- A new 40mm frame increases durability and strength, being able to handle loads of up to 5400Pa. Also, the water drainage system gives rain water and snow melt a place to go, reducing water stains and soiling. Less dirt on the module means more sunlight getting through to generate power.
25 Year Product and Performance Warranty**
- Industry leading 25 year product workmanship and performance warranty is backed by a century old company- Panasonic. Power output is guaranteed to 90.76% after 25 years, far greater than other companies.
** Installation needs to be registered through their website www.panasonicusahitwarranty.com within 60 days in order to receive twenty-five (25) year Product workmanship. Otherwise, Product Workmanship will be only fifteen (15) years.
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.