Mission Solar MSE375SQ9S Solar Panel, 375W, MC4, 40mm Clear Frame, White Backsheet, 72 Cell Mono-PERC, 20A Fuse, 1000VDC, 5BB, BAA, 345.7W PTC
Proudly Assembled in the USA
Mission Solar Energy is headquartered in San Antonio, TX with module facilities onsite. Their hardworking team calls Texas home and is devoted to producing high quality solar products and services. They produce high quality solar modules for a variety of rooftop and ground applications. They believe solar technology has the capacity to change our world by providing clean, accessible power to communities across the globe. Mission Solar Energy is passionate about manufacturing state-of-the-art solar technology that is guaranteed to last, and is committed to continuing to provide the world with new solar technology through continued research and innovation. Whenever possible, they purchase from local or U.S. vendors to amplify their impact on the U.S. economy. Their products exceed International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) standards by three times the minimum standard - this has been verified by third-party testing laboratories and their PAN files are based on these outstanding results.
MSE PERC 72 - High Power PERC Rooftop or Ground Mount Module
The Mission Solar MSE375SQ9S is a 72 cell PERC solar panel featuring a clear frame (designated by SQ9S) and has the highest power output in its class. It is well suited for residential, commercial, and utility applications. It features PERC and five busbar advanced technology driving >18.89% module efficiency. The MSE PERC 72 is Buy American Act and American Recovery and Reinvestment Act compliant. Mission Solar's modules receive multiple quality checks throughout the manufacturing process and are subject to stringent quality and reliability testing. Each product exceeds industry requirements and is backed by an independent 25-year linear warranty.
Outstanding Performance with PERC
Passivated Emitter Rear Contact (PERC) technology provides excellent power output through advanced cell structure.
Best in Class Quality
Mission Solar Energy production lines are fully automated and include multiple quality checks throughout the production process. This includes 2X EL Testing, 100% visual inspection and positive binning.
Proven Reliability and Bankability
Mission Solar Energy panels have been tested by independent testing centers to meet and exceed IEC standards.
- Class Leading Output: 375W power
- Advanced Technology: PERC and 5 busbars drive >18.89% module efficiency
- Certified Reliability: 3X IEC, salt mist, ammonia
- 5631 Pa (117 psf) snow load and 185 mph wind rating
- Buy American Act compliant
- IEC 61215/IEC 61730/IEC61701
- UL 1703
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.