Mission Solar MSE305SQ8T Solar Panel, 305W, MC4 Compatible, 40mm Black Frame, Black Back Sheet, 60 Cell Mono-PERC, 20A Fuse, 1000VDC, BAA, TBD PTC
Proudly Assembled in the USA
Mission Solar Energy is headquartered in San Antonio, TX with module facilities onsite. Their hardworking team calls Texas home and is devoted to producing high quality solar products and services, insuring the highest power output and reliability for their customers. Mission Solar's product line is well suited for residential, commercial and utility applications. Every Mission Solar Energy product is certified and surpasses industry standard regulations, proving excellent performance over the long-term. If you are looking to support American manufacturing, Mission Solar Energy is the company to look to since they are fully compliant with the Buy American Act, assembling, designing and engineering their panels in the USA.
MSE PERC 60 - High Power PERC Rooftop or Ground Mount Module
The Mission Solar MSE305SQ8T is a 60 cell PERC solar panel featuring superior aesthetics with a black frame and black backsheet (designated by SQ8T) along with outstanding power output. Mission Solar's modules receive multiple quality checks throughout the manufacturing process and are subject to stringent quality and reliability testing. Each product exceeds industry requirements and is backed by an independent 25-year linear warranty and a 12-year product warranty.
Outstanding Performance with PERC
Passivated Emitter Rear Contact (PERC) technology provides excellent power output through advanced cell structure.
Best in Class Quality
Mission Solar Energy production lines are fully automated and include multiple quality checks throughout the production process.
Proven Reliability and Bankability
Mission Solar Energy panels have been tested by independent testing centers to meet and exceed IEC standards.
- Class Leading Output: 305W power
- Advanced Technology: PERC and 4 busbars drive >18.65% module efficiency
- Certified Reliability: 3X IEC, salt mist, ammonia and PID resistant
- 5600 Pa snow load (117 psf)
- 175 mph wind rating
- Buy American Act complaint
- IEC 61215/IEC 61730/IEC61701
- UL 1703
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.