LG Solar NeON2 LG330N1C-A5 Solar Panel, 330W, MC4, 40mm Black Frame, White Backsheet, 60 Cell Mono, 20A Fuse, 1000VDC, 306.3W PTC
With more than 50 years of experience as a global pioneer in electronics technology, LG Electronics stands ready to harness the power of the sun for you. Backed by 25 years of intense research and development far surpassing industry standards, LG Solar's photovoltaic modules are uniquely designed to offer the superior quality, field tested performance, durability and reliability customers over the world have come to expect from LG. LG Electronics is a global player who has been committed to expanding its capacity, based on solar energy business as its future growth engine. They embarked on a solar energy source research program in 1985, supported by LG Group's rich experience in semi-conductor, LCD, chemistry and materials industry. They also successfully released the first Mono X® series to the market in 2010, which were exported to 32 countries in the following 2 years, thereafter. In 2015, LG NeON2™ (previously known as NeON) won the Intersolar Award, which proved LG is the leader of innovation in the industry.
Highly Efficient NeON2 Cello Technology - Module Efficiency 19.3%
The NeON2 LG330N1C-A5, adopts Cello technology. Cello stands for Cell Connection, Electrically, Low Loss, Low Stress, Optical Absorption Enhancement. Cello technology replaces 3 busbars with 12 thin wires improving the absorption of light with circular shaped wires, which scatter light more effectively. It also reduces electrical loss by spreading the current with 12 wires. Both of these features enhance power output and reliability. When micro crack or finger electrode erosion happens by natural degradation of mechanisms in the outskirts of the solar cell, LG NeON2 reduces down performance by blocking the electrical path due to the tight layout of wires. LG NeON2 cell produces energy from both the front and back. By absorbing light from even the backside, the cells raise efficiency. This makes LG NeON2 LG330N1C-A5 cells particularly more efficient than conventional cells in mornings and evenings when the incident angle is lower. LG NeON2 demonstrates LG's efforts to increase customer's values beyond efficiency. It features enhanced warranty, durability, performance under real environment, and aesthetic design suitable for roofs.
Enhanced Performance Warranty
- NeON2 has an enhanced performance warranty. The annual degradation has fallen from -0.6%/yr to -0.5%/yr. Even after 25 years, the cell guarantees 2.4% more output than the previous LG NeON2 modules.
- Compared with previous models, the NeON2 has been designed with aesthetics in mind using thinner wires that appear all black from a distance.
Improved Performance on a Sunny Day
- NeON2 now performs better on sunny days, thanks to an improved temperature coefficient.
- With its newly reinforced frame design, LG has extended the warranty of the LG NeON2 from 15 to 25 years, including labor. Additionally, it can endure a front load up to 6000 Pa, and a rear load up to 5400 Pa.
Near Zero LID (Light Induced Degradation)
- The N-type cells used in LG NeON 2 have almost no boron, leading to less LID (Light Induced Degradation) following installation.
Benefits of LG NeON2 Technology
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.