Hanwha Q CELLS Q.PEAK-G4.1 300 Solar Panel
300W, MC4/MC-4 Compatible, PV Wire, 32mm Black Frame, White Backsheet, 60 Cell Mono, 20A Fuse, 1000VDC, 274.5W PTC
- Item # 1110-363
Hanwha Q CELLS Q.PEAK-G4.1 300 Solar Panel, 300W, MC4/MC-4 Compatible, PV Wire, 32mm Black Frame, White Backsheet, 60 Cell Mono, 20A Fuse, 1000VDC, 274.5W PTC
The new high-performance module Q.PEAK-G4.1 300 is the ideal solution for residential buildings thanks to its innovative cell technology Q.ANTUM Ultra. The world-record cell design was developed to achieve the best performance under real conditions – even with low radiation intensity and on clear, hot summer days. The Q.PEAK-G4.1 300 is a monocrystalline solar module with performance classes up to 305 Wp and an efficiency of 18.6%. Q.PEAK-G4.1 300 solar modules offer higher yields over smaller surface areas. This is made possible by the new Q.ANTUM generation of Q CELLS module architecture. The front surface of the Q.PEAK-G4.1 is completely black and enhances the visual appearance of even the most exclusive private house system. The Q CELLS Anti LID Technology eliminates light induced degradation (LID), which can greatly reduce system performance, almost completely. Other conventional monocrystalline solar cells will lose much of their initial performance, once exposed to sunlight. With Q.PEAK-G4.1 300 this is not the case, thanks to Anti LID Technology.
Q.ANTUM ULTRA TECHNOLOGY: LOW LEVELIZED COST OF ELECTRICITY
- Higher yield per surface area and lower BOS costs thanks to higher power classes and an efficiency rate of up to 18.6%.
INNOVATIVE ALL-WEATHER TECHNOLOGY
- Optimal yields, whatever the weather with excellent low-light and temperature behavior.
ENDURING HIGH PERFORMANCE
- Long-term yield security with Anti-PID Technology1, Hot-Spot-Protect and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™.
LIGHT-WEIGHT QUALITY FRAME
- High-tech aluminum alloy frame, certified for high snow (5400 Pa) and wind loads (2400 Pa).
MAXIMUM COST REDUCTIONS
- Up to 10% lower logistics costs due to higher module capacity per box.
A RELIABLE INVESTMENT
- Inclusive 12-year product warranty and 25-year linear performance guarantee2.
1 APT test conditions: Cells at -1500 V against grounded, with conductive metal foil covered module surface, 25 °C, 168 h (TÜV test conditions)
2 In accordance in with the Hanwha Q CELLS sales organization of your respective country.
Q.PEAK-G4.1 Innovation and Excellent Performance
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.