Hanwha Q CELLS Q.PEAK DUO L-G5.2 395 Q.ANTUM Solar Panel
395W, MC4, 35mm Clear Frame, White Backsheet, 144 Q.ANTUM Half Cell Mono, 20A Fuse, 1500VDC, 366.0W PTC
- Item # 1110-093
Hanwha Q CELLS Q.PEAK DUO L-G5.2 395 Q.ANTUM Solar Panel, 395W, MC4, 35mm Clear Frame, White Backsheet, 144 Q.ANTUM Half Cell Mono, 20A Fuse, 1500VDC, 366.0W PTC
The new, high-performance Q.ANTUM DUO solar module Q.PEAK DUO L-G5.2 395 is the ideal solution for commercial and utility applications thanks to a combination of its innovative cell technology Q.ANTUM DUO and cutting edge cell interconnection. This 1500VDC IEC/UL solar module with its 6 busbar cell design insures superior yields while having a very low LCOE. The Q.PEAK DUO L-G5.2 395 is powered by 144 Q.ANTUM DUO Half Cell Mono solar cells and was specially designed for large solar power plants to reduce BOS costs, however, it can also be installed on residential roofs and in residential ground arrays. Only Q CELLS offers German engineering quality with their unique triple Yield Security.
The Q.ANTUM DUO Technology developed by Q CELLS is based on their original Q.ANTUM Technology and further cell separation technology with round wires. In addition, 6 busbar, half cell, and wire interconnection deliver not only superior performance, but also overwhelmingly beautiful aesthetics. Q.ANTUM DUO Technology reduces both electrical and optical losses by halving the current passing through each cell while making use of incident light more effectively. Q CELLS decided to focus on all of the key determinants of performance, not just the ones that make their datasheets look good. By enhancing low-light performance and also the output of the modules across a range of temperatures, you will be sure to achieve higher profits.
LOW ELECTRICITY GENERATION COSTS
- Higher yield per surface area and lower BOS costs thanks to higher power classes and an efficiency rate of 19.6%.
INNOVATIVE ALL-WEATHER TECHNOLOGY
- Optimal yields, whatever the weather with excellent low-light and temperature behavior.
ENDURING HIGH PERFORMANCE
- Long-term yield security with Anti-PID Technology1, Hot-Spot-Protect and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™.
LIGHT-WEIGHT QUALITY FRAME
- High-tech aluminum alloy frame, certified for high snow (5400 Pa) and wind loads (2400 Pa).
A RELIABLE INVESTMENT
- Inclusive 12-year product warranty and 25-year linear performance guarantee2.
1 APT test conditions: Cells at -1500 V against grounded, with conductive metal foil covered module surface, 25 °C, 168 h
2 See data sheet on rear for further information.
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.