Canadian Solar CS6U-325P MaxPower Solar Panel, 325W, T4, 40mm Clear Frame, White Backsheet, 72 Cell Poly, 15A Fuse, 1000VDC, 299.3W PTC
The CS6U-325P MaxPower solar panel brings you the latest innovative cell technology bringing you increased module power output and system relability. Canadian Solar's MaxPower modules have significantly raised the standard of module efficiency in the solar industry. Their four busbar cell technology, reduces both cell series resistance and stress between cell inter connectors which improves module conversion efficiency and product reliability. These modules also offer a high system energy yield at low irradiance and low NOCT. That paired with Canadian Solar's 15 years of manufacturing experience and stringent quality control system puts their modules in the top ranking of California Energy Commission's PVUSA Testing. Plus, their enhanced 40mm module frame and 3.2mm tempered glass make them suitable for use in various harsh environments by blocking moisture permeability and creating higher resistance to sandstorms, salt-mist and ammonia, ensuring the structural integrity of the module for up to a 5400 Pa for snow load and 2400 Pa for wind load. Their 25-year performance warranty is insured by world leading insurance companies in USA and Europe.
- Excellent module efficiency up to 16.97%
- Outstanding low irradiance performance: 96.0%
- Positive power tolerance up to 5 W
- Industry high PTC rating up to 91.55%
- IP67 junction box for long-term weather endurance
- Heavy snow load up to 5400 Pa and wind load up to 2400 Pa
- Salt mist, ammonia and blowing sand resistance, apply to seaside, farm and desert environments
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.