Canadian Solar CS6K-295MS All-Black Solar Panel, 295W, T4, 40mm Black Frame, Black Backsheet, 60 Cell Mono-PERC, 15A Fuse, 1000VDC, 270.8W PTC
Canadian Solar's 60-cell All-Black CS6K-295MS All-Black Solar Panel not only provides outstanding aesthetics, but comes with a power output of 295W and a 5 bus bar cell design. Canadian Solar utilizes Mono-PERC cells in this module, significantly improving efficiency and reliability. PERC stands for Passivated Emitter Rear Contact and refers to the dielectric layer on the back of a PERC solar cell helping to reflect light, that passes through the cell and then back into the cell to generate more electrons. This process is also known as backside passivation. The CS6K-295MS All-Black offers excellent low irradiance performance in the morning, in the evening and on cloudy days which increases the energy output of the panel and the overall yield of the solar system. A lower temperature coefficient is also touted for the module which improves it's per watt actual power output, while Light Induced Degradation (LID) is reduced by over 30%, compared to standard mono solar modules.
Canadian Solar Inc. is committed to providing high quality solar products, solar system solutions and services to customers around the world. As a leading PV project developer and manufacturer of solar modules with over 20 GW deployed around the world since 2001, Canadian Solar Inc. (NASDAQ: CSIQ) is one of the most bankable solar companies worldwide.
Higher Energy Yield
- Excellent performance in low light: 97.5%
- 9% more power than conventional modules
Increased System Reliability
- Long-term system reliability with 1000V IP68 junction box
- Enhanced system reliability in extreme temperature environment with special cell level stress release technology
Extra Value to Customers
- Stronger 40 mm robust frame to hold snow load up to 6000 Pa and wind load up to 4000 Pa**
- Anti-glare project evaluation
- Salt mist, ammonia and blowing sand resistance, apply to seaside, farm and desert environments
** For detailed information, please refer to the Installation Manual found under the Documents tab.
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.