Canadian Solar CS6K-280M Solar Panel, 280W, T4, 40mm Black Frame, White Backsheet, 60 Cell Mono, 15A Fuse, 1000VDC, 253.9W PTC
The Canadian Solar CS6K-280M solar panels utilitze five bus bar cell technology, improving upon their already well-engineered design increasing power output and providing higher system reliability. These modules also have high system energy yield at low irradiance and low NOCT. Canadian Solar's stringent quality control system put their modules in the top ranking of California Energy Commission's PVUSA Testing. Plus, their enhanced 40mm module frame ensures the robustness of the modules with 5400 Pa for snow load, 2400 Pa for wind load and their 25-year performance warranty is insured by world leading insurance companies in USA and Europe.
Higher Energy Yield
- Outstanding performance at low irradiance: >96.5%
- Excellent module efficiency of up to 17.41% paired with cell efficiency of up to 20%
- Maximum energy yield at low NOCT=45° C
- Improved energy production through higher cell effiency and reduced cell series resistance
- High PTC rating up to 90.7%
Increased System Reliability
- Long-term system reliability with 1500V IP67 junction box
- Enhanced system reliability in extreme temperature environment with special cell level stress release technology
Extra Value to Customers
- Positive power tolerance up to 5 W
- Stronger 40 mm robust frame to hold snow load up to 5400 Pa and wind load up to 2400 Pa
- Anti-glare project evaluation
- Salt mist, ammonia and blowing sand resistance, apply to seaside, farm and desert environments
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.