Canadian Solar CS6K-280M-PT All-Black Solar Panel Pallet
26ea Min Purchase, 280W, T4 (MC4-Comparable), PV Wire, 12 AWG, 40mm Black Frame, Black Backsheet, 60 Cell Mono, 15A Fuse, 1000VDC, 5BB, 253.9W PTC
- Item # 1120-202
Canadian Solar Pallet Savings
Save even more on RES Supply’s every day low Canadian Solar prices by purchasing a pallet. Or purchase multiple pallets to take advantage of our low $149 flat rate shipping. If you need assistance selecting additional parts for your system, add our design service – free with a full system purchase. We can even help with the permit process when you order one of our permit packages. Our great service combined with the low price on the CS6K-280M-PT-All-Black is a value that can’t be beat.
The CS6K-280M-PT All-Black solar panel is a robust 60 cell solar module specifically targeted for consumers in the residential market. Equipped with dark mono-crystalline cells, a dark backsheet and a 40mm black frame, they have an enhanced aesthetic appearance and can significantly improve rooftop aesthetics. These modules also have a high system energy yield at low irradiance and low NOCT. The frame is enhanced to ensure the structural integrity up to a 5400 Pa heavy snow load and a 2400 Pa wind load.
High System Energy Yield
- Reduced cell series resistance and positive power tolerance up to 5W
- Excellent module efficiency of up to 17.11%
Outstanding Low-Light Performance
- > 96.5%
High Module Quality
- Assured by applying the automotive industry quality management system (ISO 16949)
- Industry high PTC rating up to 91.94%
- IP67 junction box for long-term weather endurance
359 Quality Control Points
- Electrolumenesence Testing: A 100% EL screen test to eliminate cell or module defects
- Testing and Analysis: Performance reliability, mechanical and chemical tests or raw materials and components
- Machine Testing: Advanced automatic equipment in testing and manufacturing
- Lab Testing: The first module manufacturer-owned photovoltaic reliability testing laboratory to meet ISO/IEC 17025 standards
- Cleaning: 100% module visual inspection and clean before packaging
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.