Canadian Solar CS3U-375MS KuMax Solar Panel, 375W, T4, 40mm Clear Frame, White Backsheet, 144 Half Cell Mono-PERC, 20A Fuse, 1000VDC, 349.2W PTC
High Efficiency Mono Module - Canadian Solar has developed an innovative cool module design, Ku Modules, which is based on Low Internal Current (LIC) module technology - leading the way in the next generation of module technology.
With Canadian Solar's industry leading black silicon cell and the innovative LIC (Low Internal Current) module technologies, they are now able to offer these high power mono modules with power up to 390W. The CS3U-375MS KuMax (144 ½ Cells) Mono-PERC modules are slightly larger than Canadian Solar's 72 cell MaxPower modules with a dimension of 78.7"x39.1".
- Higher power classes for equivalent module sizes
- Better shading tolerance
- High module efficiency up to 19.15%
- Low hot spot temperature risk
- Low temperature coefficient (Pmax): -0.37%/°C
- Low NMOT (Nominal Module Operating Temperature): 41± 3°C
- Heavy snow and wind load capable at 5400 Pa and 3600 Pa respectively
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.