Canadian Solar CS3U-350P KuMax Solar Panel, 350W, T4, 40mm Clear Frame, White Backsheet, 144 Half Cell Poly, 30A Fuse, 1000VDC, 324.0W PTC
High Efficiency Poly Module - Canadian Solar has developed an innovative cool module design, Ku Modules, based on Low Internal Current (LIC) module technology - the next generation of module technology.
With Canadian Solar's industry leading black silicon cell technology and the innovative LIC (Low Internal Current) module technology, they are now able to offer these high power poly modules with power up to 350W. The CS3U-350P KuMax (144 ½ Cells) poly modules are slightly larger than Canadian Solar's 72 cell MaxPower modules with a dimension of 78.7"x39.1".
- Higher power classes for equivalent module sizes
- High module efficiency up to 17.64 %
- Low hot spot temperature risk
- Low temperature coefficient (Pmax): -0.39%/°C
- Low NMOT (Nominal Module Operating Temperature): 43 ± 2°C
- Heavy snow and wind load capable at 5400 Pa and 2400 Pa respectively
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.