Canadian Solar CS1H-320MS-Black Solar Panel, 320W, T4, 35mm Black Frame, Black Backsheet, 60 Cell HiDM Mono-PERC, 20A Fuse, 1000VDC, 298.4W PTC
HiDM-Black is Canadian Solar's newest All-Black High Density Mono-PERC Module
Canadian Solar's CS1H-320MS-Black Solar Panel is a HiDM (High-Density Module) with innovative shingle-type cells and their unique IP-granted design features. This technology enhances module power density with the efficiency reaching up to 19.86% on the 335W panels. The power output of their 60-cell mono HiDM module can reach 335W which is about 10% higher than a standard full cell mono-PERC module. In addition, the design of HiDM modules in All Black provide a much better physical appearance and less shadow effect on electricity generation making them. HiDM modules with their high wattage, appealing aesthetics and good shading tolerance, are one of the best choice of products for rooftop systems where the space may be limited and shadowing is unavoidable.
- Lower microcrack risk due to shingle cell design
- High module efficiency up to 18.98 %
- Lower internal current and hot spot temperature risk
- Low temperature coefficient (Pmax): -0.37%/°C
- Low power loss in cell connection
- Better shading tolerance
- More power output thanks to low NMOT (Nominal Module Operating Temperature): 43 ± 3°C
- Heavy snow and wind load capable at 5400 Pa and 2400 Pa respectively
Quality and Reliability
- 25 year linear power output warranty
- 10 year product warranty on materials and workmanship
- IEC 61215 / IEC 61730: VDE / CE /, UL 1703: IEC 61215 and UL 1703: CSA
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.