Axitec AXIpower AC-330P/156-72S Solar Panel, 330W, MC4, 40mm Clear Frame, White Backsheet, 72 Cell Poly, 15A Fuse, 1000 VDC, 300.2W PTC
The high performance AC-330P/156-72S polycrystalline modules of the AXIpower series are the "all-rounders" among the AXITEC solar panels. Whether for small systems or power plants – the high-quality solar modules with an efficiency of up to 17.21% provide an outstanding energy yield at reasonable cost. Solar modules are available with 60 cells for standard arrays and installations and 72 cells for power plants and utility scale applications.
- 12 Year Manufacturer's Warranty - AXITEC guarantees for 12 years that the modules are free from deficiencies relating to the material and workmanship. This is based on the use of high-quality materials and constant quality control during and after production. Since 2001, customers have been able to rely on high quality and performance standards of AXITEC modules.
- Exclusive Linear High Performance Guarantee: 15 year manufacturer‘s guarantee on 90% of the nominal performance and 25 year manufacturer‘s guarantee on 85% of the nominal performance.
- Positive Power Tolerance - AXITEC modules are exceptional in the solar power market in that they offer an output of up to 4.99 Wp above the nominal rating. This additional output improves the customer's return on investment – the system will pay off faster.
- Snow load of up to 50 psf and stable module for a long life in extreme conditions.
- 100% electroluminescence inspection micro crack and hotspot free modules.
- Axitec-Soft-Grip-Seam aluminum frame for higher stability and easier handling.
- High quality junction box and connector system for a longer life time.
- German/U.S. Engineered
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.