Panasonic Pallet Savings
Save even more on RES Supply's every day low Panasonic prices by purchasing a pallet. Or purchase multiple pallets to take advantage of our low $149 flat rate shipping. If you need assistance selecting additional parts for your system, add our design service – free with a full system purchase. We can even help with the permit process when you order one of our permit packages. Our great service combined with the low price on the VBHN330SA17-PT Pallet is a value that can't be beat.
Panasonic has been a solar pioneer since the beginning of the green revolution. Starting over 40 years ago with the research and development of amorphous silicon solar cell in 1975. In 1997, the HIT® set the industry standard for conversion efficiency. Satisfied customers worldwide have come to trust and rely on Panasonic quality ever since.
The all new Panasonic VBHN330SA17-PT Pallet HIT® uses advanced bifacial cells which are designed for increased energy output. These cells utilize sunlight reflected back from the rear side material which captures more light and converts it into energy. This solar module also makes use of Panasonic's unique heterojunction technology which uses ultra-thin amorphous silicon layers. These thin dual layers reduce losses, resulting in higher energy output than conventional panels.
Higher Efficiency 19.7%
- Enables higher power output and greater energy yields. HIT® provides maximum production for your limited roof space.
High Efficiency at High Temperatures
- As temperature increases, HIT® continues to perform at high levels due to the industry leading temperature coefficient of -0.258% /°C. No other module even comes close to our temperature characteristics. That means more energy throughout the day.
Quality and Reliability
- Panasonic's vertical integration, 20 years of experience manufacturing HIT® and 20 internal tests beyond those mandated by current standards provides extreme quality assurance.
- HIT "N-type" cells result in extremely Low Light Induced Degradation (LID) and zero Potential Induced Degradation (PID) which supports reliability and longevity. This technology reduces annual degradation to 0.26% compare to 0.70% in conventional panels, guaranteeing more power for the long haul.
Enhanced Frame Design
- A new 40mm frame increases durability and strength, being able to handle loads of up to 5400Pa. Also, the water drainage system gives rain water and snow melt a place to go, reducing water stains and soiling. Less dirt on the module means more sunlight getting through to generate power.
25 Year Product and Performance Warranty**
- Industry leading 25 year product workmanship and performance warranty is backed by a century old company- Panasonic. Power output is guaranteed to 90.76% after 25 years, far greater than other companies.
** Installation needs to be registered through their website www.panasonicusahitwarranty.com within 60 days in order to receive twenty-five (25) year Product workmanship. Otherwise, Product Workmanship will be only fifteen (15) years.
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.