LONGi Solar Pallet Savings
Save even more on RES Supply's every day low LONGi Solar prices by purchasing a pallet. Or purchase multiple pallets to take advantage of our low $149 flat rate shipping. If you need assistance selecting additional parts for your system, add our design service – free with a full system purchase. We can even help with the permit process when you order one of our permit packages. Our great service combined with the low price on the LR4-60HPB-355M-PT Pallet is a value that can't be beat.
LONGi Solar is a world leading manufacturer of high-efficiency mono-crystalline solar cells and modules. The Company is wholly owned by LONGi Group. LONGi Group (SH601012) is the largest supplier of mono-crystalline silicon wafers in the world, with assets totaling $8.91 billion and revenues of $4.76 billion. Armed and powered by advanced technology and long standing experience of LONGi Group in the field of mono-crystalline silicon, LONGi Solar shipped over 9.1GW of products in 2020 ranking first in the world in mono-crystalline cell and module shipments for four consecutive years. The company has its headquarters in Xi'an and branches in Japan, Europe, North America, India and Malaysia. With a strong focus on R&D, production and sales & marketing of mono-crystalline silicon products, LONGi Solar is committed to providing the best LCOE solutions as well as promoting the worldwide adoption of mono-crystalline technology.
The LONGi Solar LR4-60HPB-355M-PT Pallet has a black frame and black backsheet making it ideal for residential, commercial and utility applications where aesthetic appearances are priority. The Hi-MO4m high efficiency, low LID with half-cut Mono-PERC cells slow power degradation and also make this module an excellent performer in low-light irradiance environments.
Positive Power Tolerance
- 0~+5W positive tolerance of maximum power guaranteed.
- Using M6 standard wafer, part of assembly line upgrade to 9BB, further improving power
High Conversion Efficiency
- Efficiency of 19.5%.
- Half-cut cell technology enables higher power nad lower hot spot temperatures because of low working current.
Excellent Performance in Low Irradiance
- Unique parallel connection design for more energy yield in case of shading.
- Outstanding power output in low irradiance conditions, such as dawn, dusk and cloudy days.
- The Anti-PID solar cell processing techniques and encapsulating material make these ideal for installation in hot and highly humid areas.
- 1st year degradation less than 2%
Adaptability to the Harsh Environments
- Excellent anti-salt mist and anti-ammonia capability make these adaptable to harsh seaside environments.
- Great pressure resistance with the ability to bear 2400Pa wind load and 5400Pa snow load.
- Robust 35mm frame
- Split junction box supporting 1500V systems and with 1200mm cables
- 8 mounting holes for more mounting flexibility
- 12-year product warranty and 25-year linear warranty.
- Certified to UL 1703, IEC 61215 and IEC 61730
- Manufactured in an ISO 9001/14001 certified facility.
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.