Hanwha Q CELLS Pallet Savings
Save even more on RES Supply's every day low Q CELL prices by purchasing a pallet. Or purchase multiple pallets to take advantage of our low $149 flat rate shipping. If you need assistance selecting additional parts for your system, add our design service – free with a full system purchase. We can even help with the permit process when you order one of our permit packages. Our great service combined with the low price on the Q.PEAK L-G4.2 360-PT Pallet is a value that can't be beat.
Q.PEAK L-G4.2 360-PT Pallet
The new Q.PEAK L-G4.2 360-PT Pallet is available in power classes up to 370W and is the strongest module of its type on the market globally. This Q.PEAK L-G4.2 360-PT Pallet is powered by 72 Q.ANTUM solar cells and was specially designed for large solar power plants to reduce BOS costs, however, it can also be installed on residential roofs and in residential ground arrays. Only Q CELLS offers German engineering quality with their unique triple Yield Security.
Q.ANTUM Technology supercharges ordinary crystalline solar cells and modules. Unlike expensive high-end solar modules, Q.ANTUM does not involve a complex new cell design. No special system components are required. Q.ANTUM delivers exceptional performance under real-world conditions. Because no PV system sees direct sunlight every minute of every day, Q CELLS designed Q.ANTUM to generate more power when the sun is rising, setting or even behind clouds. You can also expect to see higher yields in the middle of hot and sunny summers and during clear fall and winter days, when the sun is not as high in the sky. Q CELLS decided to focus on all of the key determinants of performance, not just the ones that make their datasheets look good. By enhancing low-light performance and also the output of the modules across a range of temperatures, you will be sure to achieve higher profits.
LOW ELECTRICITY GENERATION COSTS
- Higher yield per surface area and lower BOS costs thanks to higher power classes and an efficiency rate of up to 18.8%.
INNOVATIVE ALL-WEATHER TECHNOLOGY
- Optimal yields, whatever the weather with excellent low-light and temperature behavior.
ENDURING HIGH PERFORMANCE
- Long-term yield security with Anti-PID Technology1, Hot-Spot-Protect and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™.
LIGHT-WEIGHT QUALITY FRAME
- High-tech aluminum alloy frame, certified for high snow (5400 Pa) and wind loads (2400 Pa).
A RELIABLE INVESTMENT
- Inclusive 12-year product warranty and 25-year linear performance guarantee2.
1 APT test conditions: Cells at -1500 V against grounded, with conductive metal foil covered module surface, 25 °C, 168 h
2 See data sheet on rear for further information.
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.