Hanwha Q CELLS Pallet Savings
Save even more on RES Supply's every day low Q CELL prices by purchasing a pallet. Or purchase multiple pallets to take advantage of our low $149 flat rate shipping. If you need assistance selecting additional parts for your system, add our design service – free with a full system purchase. We can even help with the permit process when you order one of our permit packages. Our great service combined with the low price on the Q.PEAK DUO-G5 310-PT Pallet is a value that can't be beat.
Q.PEAK DUO-G5 310-PT Pallet
The new Q.PEAK DUO-G5 310-PT Pallet of solar panels provide particularly high performance on a small surface thanks to innovative Q.ANTUM DUO Technology. Q.ANTUM's world-record-holding cell concept has now been combined with state-of-the-art circuitry half cells and a six-busbar design, achieving outstanding performance under real conditions with both low-intensity solar radiation as well as on hot, clear summer days. Reduced distance in between the busbars and additional paths for electric current results in 1% power increase. More paths means lower congestion which in return reduces resistive losses. Halving the cell, halves the current which combined with a module layout that reduces the distance traveled by the electric current results in an increase of power by 3%. Utilizing wires instead of flat ribbons reduces both the width and the effective shading width decreasing shading by 75% and increasing the power by 2.5%. The light reflected from the round shape of the wires improves the light capturing effect of the module. Another unique and positive feature of half cells is that the upper and lower module section can operate independently, reducing the impact of shading and increasing energy yields.
The Q.ANTUM technology is based on Passivated Emitter Rear Cell (PERC) technology. PERC, by all means, allows for the passivation of the solar cell´s rear side, which involves installing a reflective layer, designed to capture previously unused sunlight back into the cell where it can be converted into solar electricity. The rear surfaces of Q.ANTUM solar cells are treated with a special nano coating that functions much like a typical household mirror. Rays of sunlight that would otherwise go to waste are reflected back through the cell to generate more electricity. Laser-fired contacts complement the nano coating to enhance the module's electrical properties, increasing its efficiency considerably.
Q.ANTUM TECHNOLOGY: LOW LEVELIZED COST OF ELECTRICITY
- Higher yield per surface area and lower BOS costs thanks to higher power classes and an efficiency rate of up to 19.9%.
INNOVATIVE ALL-WEATHER TECHNOLOGY
- Optimal yields, whatever the weather with excellent low-light and temperature behavior.
ENDURING HIGH PERFORMANCE
- Long-term yield security with Anti-PID Technology1, Hot-Spot-Protect and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™.
LIGHT-WEIGHT QUALITY FRAME - EXTREME WEATHER RATING
- High-tech aluminum alloy frame, certified for high snow (5400 Pa) and wind loads (4000 Pa) regarding IEC.
ENDURING HIGH PERFORMANCE
- Long-term yield security with Anti LID and Anti PID Technology1, Hot-Spot Protect and Traceable Quality Tra.Q™.
A RELIABLE INVESTMENT
- Inclusive 12-year product warranty and 25-year linear performance guarantee2.
STATE OF THE ART MODULE TECHNOLOGY
- Q.ANTUM DUO combines cutting edge cell separation and innovative wiring with Q.ANTUM Technology.
1 APT test conditions: according to IEC/TS 62804-1:2015, method B (-1500 V, 168 h)
2 See data sheet for further information.
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.