Tamarack Solar 10TP-MID/6072 Top of Pole Mount
60/72 Series, Two Pole Mount, 6" Pipes, (10) Portrait 60-Cell or 72-Cell Modules
- Item # 1320-007
Tamarack Solar 10TP-MID/6072 Top of Pole Mount, 60/72 Series, Two Pole Mount, 6" Pipes, (10) Portrait 60-Cell or 72-Cell Modules
The Tamarack Solar 10TP-MID/6072 Top of Pole Mount is an extremely sturdy, universal pole mounting solution for small area solar photovoltaic needs. With its user adjustable angle settings (0° to 50° in 10° increments), the Top of Pole Mount can support installations in a wide range of locations. With the multi-pole option you can start by mounting (10) 60 and 72-Cell modules, with dimensions less than 79.5" x 39.5", over two 6" SCH 40 steel pipes (not included) and quickly add 6 more modules with an additional 6" pipe and the 6TP-ADD/6072 (sold separately). You can expand the system as long as space allows to have a seamless plane that remains seasonally adjustable. All mounts are manufactured using pre-galvanized steel and heavy-duty corrosion resistance 5000 series aluminum. The 10TP-MID/6072 Top of Pole Mount is designed for mounting (10) 60 or 72-Cell module in a portrait orientation. If you need to mount 1, 2, 3, 4 or 6 modules, you should consider the STP and LTP mounts.
- Mount any larger 60 or 72-Cell module with dimensions less than 79.5” x 39.5”
- Heavy duty pole mount system, utilizes two 6" Schedule 40 steel pipes (not included) for a 10 module configuration (expandable to 6 more modules with an additional 6" pipe and 6TP-ADD/6072 (sold separately)).
- Easily installed and seasonally adjustable from 0-50° by a single person
- Manufactured using pre-galvanized steel and heavy-duty corrosion-resistant 5000 series aluminum with no additional up-charges
- Designed for 100+ mph winds with their included VEE BRACE Kit.
- All hardware needed for assembly and module mounting is included, no extra U-bolts or ala carte items required.
- All parts are in stock and ready to ship, no waiting for long manufacturing times
- 10-year warranty on structure and 3-year warranty on finishes
- Generally the Tamarack Solar mounts are ready to ship within 3-5 business days.
- If the mount you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.