SnapNrack 015-10200 UR-40 Ultra Rail Set
For Ultra Rail, 168", Anodized Aluminum, Clear, Qty. 4
- Item # 1330-970
SnapNrack 015-10200 UR-40 Ultra Rail Set, For Ultra Rail, 168", Anodized Aluminum, Clear, Qty. 4
SnapNrack Ultra Rail is the newest, premier solution for mounting solar modules in lower load regions. The lightweight, low profile support system provides a lower price point while still maintaining all the wire management features of the standard Series 100 racking system, which has been discontinued by SnapNrack. SnapNrack 015-10200 UR-40 Ultra Rail Set offers a Snap-in rail design, making attaching to the roof mount easy with new Ultra Rail L-Foot Mounts. The full set of SnapNrack module clamps and accessories are compatible with the Ultra Rail due to their compatibility with existing channel nuts.
SnapNrack systems, when installed in accordance with this manual, will be structurally adequate for the specific installation site and will meet the local and International Building Code. Systems will also be bonded to ground, under SnapNrack’s UL 2703 Listing.
NOTE: The 015-10200 UR-40 Ultra Rail Set includes (4) 168" long rails, but bundles of 8 rails are also available in 168" lengths. Black rails are also available in 168" lengths and bundles of 4 and 8.
- Install With Existing Roof Attachments - Compatible with existing SnapNrack roof attachments
- Install With Very Few Tools - All Ultra Rail hardware is attached using a standard 1/2” socket
- Built in Wire Management and Aesthetics - Extensive wire management solutions have been designed specifically for the system that adapts to multiple possible mounting positions.
- The system is designed to be aesthetically pleasing on its own, so it does not require an aesthetic skirt, but if you do want to incorporate one, SnapNrack does offer an optional skirt for a high end look to the system.
- 6000 Series Aluminum
- Clear Anodization
- 110 – 190 mph (ASCE 7-10)
- 0 – 120 psf
- 0 – 90°
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.