SnapNrack 015-09839 Ground Rail Set
For Series 200, 122", Anodized Aluminum, Clear, Qty. 4
- Item # 1310-944
SnapNrack 015-09839 Ground Rail Set, For Series 200, 122", Anodized Aluminum, Clear, Qty. 4
The SnapNrack Series 200 Ground Mount System is an efficient and visually appealing system designed for small to medium size ground mount projects. The system attaches easily to a standard Schedule 40 or 80 galvanized 1.5" pipe and with "Snap-In" bonding pipe clamps, you can easily configure the array to a desired tilt between 0-45 degrees. Using a standard three to four-module high assembly, the system is flexible while optimizing materials and minimizing the system footprint. SnapNrack Series 200 system has been evaluated by Underwriters Laboratories (UL) and listed to UL Standard 2703 for Grounding/Bonding and the rail channels are excellent for wire management.
NOTE: The 015-09839 Ground Rail Set includes (4) 122" long rails, but singles are also available in 122" or singles & bundles of 2 & 4 in 162". Black rails are also available in both lengths.
- Clear anodized aluminum
- Rail splices are available for longer lengths.
- Designed for Wind Loads up to 170 mph and Snow Loads of 120 psf
- Array pitch can range from 0-45 degrees
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.