Quick Mount PV QMSFT A 1 QBase Standard Flat Tile Mount
Base with 4.5" Post, 18" x 18", Mill Finish, Qty. 1
- Item # 1330-684
Quick Mount PV QMSFT A 1 QBase Standard Flat Tile Mount, Base with 4.5" Post, 18" x 18", Mill Finish, Qty. 1
The Quick Mount PV QBase Standard Tile Mount is double flashed. The secondary top flashing is malleable, so it works equally well for both curved and flat tile roofs. Both flashings feature a spun aluminum cone, with no seams to fail in extreme climates. The reinforced QBase makes for an extraordinarily strong foundation. Ideal for both retrofit and new roof installations.
NOTE: The QBase Standard Flat Tile Mount is identical to the QBase Universal Tile Mount, except with a shorter post to enable a low-profile installation of solar panels on flat tile roofs.
- Flashed at both the deck and top level
- QBase is the strongest off-the-shelf mechanical mount
- 3031 lbs. average ultimate pullout (Douglas fir); 803 lbs. average ultimate shear
- 18"x18" top flashing with spun aluminum cone
- 9"x9" subflashing with spun aluminum cone
- All exposed hardware is 18-8 stainless steel
- Attaches to roof structure with 2 or 4 fasteners
- Meets or exceeds tile roofing best practices
- 100% IBC compliant
- All fasteners and hardware included
- 20-year warranty; 50-year expected life
- Works with all leading racks
- Patents pending
- Made in USA
- Cast aluminum QBase
- Aluminum post, 1-1/4'' x 4-1/2''
- 9'' x 9'' spun aluminum cone subflashing
- 18'' x 18'' spun aluminum cone malleable flashing
- Two zinc-coated steel lag bolts, 5/16'' x 3''
- Stainless steel machine bolt, 5/16" x 1"
- EPDM post collar/counter flash
- EPDM-bonded stainless steel sealing washer, 5/16'' x 1-1/4''
- Stainless steel fender washer
- Stainless steel split lock washer, 5/16''
- Grade-8 machine bolt, 5/16'' x 3/4''
- Aluminum Mill (A 1)
- Bronze Anodized (B 1)
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.