Quick Mount PV QMLC A 1 Classic Shake Mount
18" x 18", Mill Finish, Qty. 1
- Item # 1330-153
Quick Mount PV QMLC A 1 Classic Shake Mount, 18" x 18", Mill Finish, Qty. 1
The ICC-ES certified Classic Shake Roof Mounts use Quick Mount PV's patented technology to form the easiest, fastest, most universally code-compliant watertight mount available for wood shake roof installations. A single pilot hole is all it takes – just drill it, drive it, and you're done!
Designed to be adaptable, Quick Mount PV's 18 x18-inch flashing installs on East Coast style shake roofs (7.5-inch exposure over skip sheeting) and West Coast (10-inch exposure over solid sheeting) alike. The flashing slides quickly into place with no need to modify the shake to force a fit. Just a simple, water tight seal every time.
Quick Mount PV's Classic Shake Roof Mounts are constructed of corrosion resistant material, including .050 aluminum flashing and stainless steel hardware, which last at least three times longer than galvanized parts. The Classic Shake Mounts bolt to any racking system with an L-foot interface, and integrate directly with Prosolar and Unistrut systems, as well.
PV, Solar Hot Water, and More
The Quick Mount PV Classic Shake Roof Mount is the logical choice not only for solar PV installation, but also for rooftop solar hot water systems. In fact, whatever you need to fasten to a shake roof – HVAC equipment, antennas, satellite dishes – use Quick Mount PV to secure and protect every roof installation you put your name on.
- Patented elevated water seal
- ICC-ES certified
- One bolt installation
- No shingle cutting
- 100% IBC compliant
- Meets or exceeds roofing industry best practices
- 2554 lbs. average pullout (Douglas fir); 2203 lbs. average shear
- All aluminum flashing and mount
- All hardware included
- All exposed hardwars is 18-8 stainless steel
- 10-year warranty; 50-year expected life
- Works with all leading racks
- Won't void roof manufacturere's warranty
- Approved for use by leading roof manufacturers
- Patent numbers 7,762,027 & 7,895,808
- Made in USA
Each mount kit includes
- Cast aluminum mounting block (2-1/4" L x 1-1/4" W x 1-1/4" H) bonded with .05" thick, 18" x 18" aluminum flashing
- Hanger bolt, 5/16" x 6"(1-1/4" machine, 1-3/4" shank, 3" lag)
- Stainless steel and EPDM rubber sealing washer, 3/4" x 5/16"
- Two 5/16" hex nuts
- EPDM sealing washer with 60 Durometer hardness
- Stainless steel flat washer, 1" x 5/16"
- Aluminum mill
- Clear anodized
- Bronze anodized
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.