Quick Mount PV QMCC B 1 Classic Conduit Mount
9" x 12", Bronze, Qty. 1
- Item # 1330-685
Quick Mount PV QMCC B 1 Classic Conduit Mount, 9" x 12", Bronze, Qty. 1
Designed to lift conduit off the roof to protect wiring from overheating. These mounts use proprietary waterproofing technology to seal the roof penetrations and aluminum and stainless steel parts to secure the conduit for the life of the system. Available for composition and wood shake roofs.
Classic Conduit Mounts measure 9" x 12". Finishes available include aluminum mill, bronze anodized, and clear anodized. Uses a standard single-hole conduit clamp for 1/2" through 1-1/2" conduits. Conduit clamp not included.
- Raises array wiring off hot roof
- Patented waterproofing technology
- All-aluminum pre-flashed mount
- One-bolt installation
- Works with composition and shake roofing
- No shingle cutting
- 100% IBC compliant
- Meets or exceeds roofing industry best practices
- Stainless steel hardware (included)
- Won't void roof manufacturer's warranty
- Made in USA
- Aluminum mounting block (3/4" x 1-1/4" x 2-1/4") attached to .04" thick, 9" x 12" aluminum flashing using weld-free bond
- 1/4" by 2-1/2" lag bolt
- Stainless/EPDM sealing washer, 1" x 5/16"
- Aluminum Mill (A 1)
- Bronze Anodized (B 1)
- Clear Anodized (C 1)
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.