SolarEdge SE1000-ZB05-SLV-NA ZigBee Slave Kit
Use with SE1000-ZBGW-K5-NA, Plug into Inverter, With External Antenna, Digi International
- Item # 2110-006
SolarEdge SE1000-ZB05-SLV-NA ZigBee Slave Kit, Use with SE1000-ZBGW-K5-NA, Plug into Inverter, With External Antenna, Digi International
ZigBee Wireless Card for Connecting Up to 15 Devices to the Same Home Gateway
The ZigBee products for wireless connectivity enable either wireless mesh network between multiple inverters at a site, or wireless link between a master inverter and a remote internet gateway point.
Wireless connectivity allows for a simplified installation, making them more reliable with no outdoor cabling protection required, safer with no lightning protection required and more aesthetic with no long cables and fixtures.
SolarEdge provides both ZigBee modules for installation within the inverter, and a home ZigBee-Ethernet gateway for connecting to the Internet.
ZigBee is the de-facto standard for low-rate, high-reliability wireless protocol for telemetry communications. The products come pre-configured to work with SolarEdge installations.
- Interconnects inverters wirelessly
- Connects wirelessly between an inverter and a remote internet gateway
- Replaces either RS485 or Ethernet wiring
- External antennas for long or non-line-of-sight links
- No operating costs
- Zigbee unit installed within the inverter enclosure for outdoor resilience
Portal Software Demo
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.