SolarEdge SE-ZBGW-B-S1-NA Wireless ZigBee Kit
For Use with SetApp Inverters Only, Ethernet Gateway with Extended Range Antenna and (1) ZigBee Plug-In
- Item # 2150-005
SolarEdge SE-ZBGW-B-S1-NA Wireless ZigBee Kit, For Use with SetApp Inverters Only, Ethernet Gateway with Extended Range Antenna and (1) ZigBee Plug-In
Home Gateway Kit for New SetApp Inverters
The SolarEdge SE-ZBGW-B-S1-NA Wireless ZigBee Kit is used to wirelessly connect any SolarEdge SetApp inverter (not for use with previous generation SolarEdge inverters) to the internet through the homeowner's router. The home gateway sits next to the router and can transmit and receive signals from as many as 15 inverters. Going wireless simplifies the installation greatly by eliminating the need to install a hardwire cable to the inverter - no more squeezing into crawlspaces or navigating cramped attics and no more drilling through walls.
The home gateway kit features an indoor range of 50 meters or 160 feet and an outdoor (LOS*) range of 400 meters or 1,300 feet by utilizing an external antenna on the inverter and by using the ZigBee communications protocol. The gateway basic kit comes with one ZigBee slave unit and one Home Gateway. The basic kit can be augmented with additional ZigBee communications cards for multiple inverter installations and repeater gateways for when you need to support longer transmission distances. Configuring/commissioning the ZigBee is easily done through the SetApp by way of your smartphone.
- Gateway with Antenna
- Gateway Power Supply
- ZigBee Plug-in
- Mounting Bracket
- RF Cable
- Wireless connection between SolarEdge inverters and the homeowner's router (router not included)
- Extended range antenna provides up to 50m / 160ft indoor and up to 400m / 1300ft LOS*
- Connect up to 15 inverters wirelessly to a single Gateway
- Add additional ZigBee Plug-in's or Repeater Gateways as needed to fit your installation
- ZigBee cards are protected by the inverter housing to provide outdoor resilience
- 5 year limited warranty
*LOS - Line of Site
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.