Schneider Electric Conext 865-1058 ComBox Communication and Monitoring Device
For Conext XW, SW, TX, GT-AUS, MPPT60-150/80-600, AGS, SCP, RNW8651058
- Item # 2150-043
Schneider Electric Conext 865-1058 ComBox Communication and Monitoring Device, For Conext XW, SW, TX, GT-AUS, MPPT60-150/80-600, AGS, SCP, RNW8651058
The Conext ComBox is a multi-function communication device that delivers system performance monitoring for residential, industrial and telecom energy systems. As well as being a datalogger, the ComBox provides a communications gateway between a network of Xanbus™-enabled devices and Modbus devices through an RS485 or TCP/IP connection. System operators can also remotely configure the ComBox and monitor performance with third party software packages.
Operators of Conext solar systems can now remotely monitor yield performance using devices of their choice, such as personal computers, tablet devices, or building management systems. Data logs and event logs for each device, as well as graphical displays of historical and solar system harvest, and plant yield are easily reviewed using a web browser or Android tablet device. Installers can change the settings of Conext devices during commissioning and react 24/7 to system alerts remotely. A ModbusTM interface links Conext devices with sophisticated third party software packages and building management systems. Integrated Micro-SD slot provides for additional data storage. Conext ComBox is compatible with XanbusTM protocol devices.
- Warranty from a trusted partner with over 177 years of experience
- World leader in industrial power drives, UPS and electrical distribution
- Strong service infrastructure worldwide to support your global needs
Higher Return on Investment
- Monitor solar system harvest and yield
Designed for Reliability
- Tested and qualified for harsh environmental conditions(HALT reliability testing)
- Configure up to twenty Xanbus protocol devices
- Works with Conext XW, SW, TX, GT-AUS, MPPT 60-150, MPPT 80-600, AGS, SCP
- Access Conext devices over Modbus protocol
Easy to Service
- Remotely monitor, faster access and troubleshoot systems 24/7
- Remotely upgrade ComBox and Conext device firmware
- Settings are maintained during power or network interruptions
Easy to Install
- Configure devices using web page interface, Android tablet or Modbus
- Surface or DIN-Rail mounting
- Multiple power supply options
Android Tablet Application
The Conext ComBox tablet application is the mobile user-interface to the ComBox. Tablet users with the Android operating system can now use the Conext ComBox tablet application to monitor and manage performance of their Solar system "while on the go".Available for free download from Google Play, the ComBox Android tablet application allows users to view graphical displays of their solar system harvest, compare energy production, view event logs, upgrade new firmware, and change Conext device settings at any time. Operators of Conext solar systems can now also view system status, and respond to alerts instantly and remotely.
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.