Enphase X-IQ-AM1-240-3C-ES IQ Combiner
Pre-Wired, 80A, With IQ Envoy PCB for Integrated RGM & Optional Consumption Monitoring, Space for (4) Eaton BR220-20A 2-Pole Breakers (NOT Included), with Solar CT and 2 Consumption CTs, Cell Modem w/ 5 Yr Data Plan, NEMA 3R
- Item # 2150-080
Enphase X-IQ-AM1-240-3C-ES IQ Combiner, Pre-Wired, 80A, With IQ Envoy PCB for Integrated RGM & Optional Consumption Monitoring, Space for (4) Eaton BR220-20A 2-Pole Breakers (NOT Included), with Solar CT and 2 Consumption CTs, Cell Modem w/ 5 Yr Data Plan, NEMA 3R
The Enphase X-IQ-AM1-240-3C-ES IQ Combiner with Enphase IQ Envoy includes all of the equipment necessary to complete interconnection for a new solar installation using home internet connectivity via Wi-Fi or Ethernet. By consolidating interconnection equipment into a single enclosure and streamlining PV and storage installations, Enphase is able to provide a consistent, pre-wired solution for residential applications. It offers up to four 2-pole input circuits and Eaton BR series busbar assembly and consists of an Enphase IQ Envoy™ PCB (Printed Circuit Board), an LTE-M1 cell modem (with a 5-year data plan) and a pair of production CTs. The combiner box and the current transformers work together with one-another to give full insight into production and optional consumption data. The CTs enable whole-home consumption metering with an accuracy of +/- 2.5%.
- Includes IQ Envoy for communication and control
- Includes solar shield to match Ensemble esthetics and deflect heat
- Includes LTE-M1 cell modem (with a 5-year data plan)
Flexible networking supports Wi-Fi, Ethernet, or cellular
- Optional AC receptacle available for PLC bridge
- Provides production metering and consumption monitoring
- Centered mounting brackets support single stud mounting
- Supports back and side conduit entry
- Supports installation of the Enphase Q Aggregator
- Up to four 2-pole branch circuits for 240 VAC plug-in breakers (not included)
- Durable NRTL-certified NEMA type 3R enclosure
- Five-year limited warranty
- UL listed
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.