SolarEdge SE7600A-USS20NHB2 StorEdge Inverter
High Power, w/ 5 Yr GSM, 7600W, 240VAC, 60Hz, DC Disconnect, 2 Unfused Inputs, No MPPT, Ungrounded, RS485 and Ethernet, RSD, AFCI
- Item # 1420-036
SolarEdge SE7600A-USS20NHB2 StorEdge Inverter, High Power, w/ 5 Yr GSM, 7600W, 240VAC, 60Hz, DC Disconnect, 2 Unfused Inputs, No MPPT, Ungrounded, RS485 and Ethernet, RSD, AFCI
NEW! StorEdge Inverter supports higher power output with the new LG RESU10H battery and has a 5 year GSM Cellular Plan
SolarEdge's StorEdge DC coupled storage solution automatically provides homeowners with backup power in case of grid interruption allowing owners to maximize self-consumption for maximum energy independence. Unused PV power is stored in a battery (Tesla Powerwall Home Battery and the LG Chem RESU) and used during a power outage or when PV production is insufficient. When there is a power outage, a combination of PV and battery is used to power important loads such as the refrigerator, TV, lights and AC outlets, day or night. The solution is based on a single inverter for PV, storage and backup power.
The SE7600A-USS20NHB2 StorEdge single-phase inverter with integrated 5 year GSM (requires an optimizer for each module) and is designed for use with battery storage solutions. Features High Power functionality and is suitable for both Back Up applications and Smart Energy Management applications when paired with the SolarEdge Auto-Transformer*** and the SolarEdge Electricity meter*** respectively (or together for dual function). Capable of allowing draw from PV and storage solution at the same time. Pair with up to 2 LG Chem RESU10H Batteries per inverter. Also includes rapid shutdown, LCD display, built-in module-level monitoring via internet connection, Ethernet or wireless. NEMA 3R enclosure.
- DC-coupled architecture stores PV power directly to the battery without AC conversion losses
- PV power is stored directly in the battery
- No additional conversions from AC to DC and back to AC
- Module-level power optimization for more power harvesting
Simple Design & Installation
- Single inverter for PV, battery storage, grid-tied and backup applications
- Outdoor installation allows flexibility in battery location
- No special wires are required -> utilizes the same PV cables
- No high voltage during installation, maintenance or firefighting
- PV array and battery voltage designed to reduce to a safe voltage upon AC shut down, when not in backup mode
- Integrated Rapid Shutdown functionality; low current during operation
- Monitor battery status, PV production, remaining backup power and self-consumption data
- Smarter energy consumption to reduce electricity bill
- Monitor battery energy levels and remaining hours of backup power
- Remote access to inverter/battery software
- Smart Energy Management - export control, time-of-use shifting, maximized self-consumption, demand response and peak shaving capabilities
- Backup power - automatically provides power to backed-up loads in the event of grid interruption
- All-in-one solution uses a single DC optimized phase inverter to manage and monitor both PV generation and energy storage
- Compatible with Tesla Powerwall Home Battery and the LG Chem RESU
- Integrated 5 year GSM Cellular Plan
- UL 1741 SA Certification
NOTE: When used for export control, time-of-use shifting, self-consumption, or peak shaving capabilities, the SE-MTR240-0-000-S2 Electricity Meter is needed along with (2) SE-ACT-0750-200 CT’s installed on the house AC lines. For backup power capability, the SEAUTO-TX-5000 Auto-Transformer must be installed as well as a backup loads panel for the critical loads.
*** SE-MTR240-0-000-S2 Electricity Meter, SE-ACT-0750-200 CT's and SEAUTO-TX-5000 Auto-Transformer sold separately.
How to Install StorEdge
How to Install the GSM Cellular Kit
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.