SolarEdge SE6000H-US HD-Wave Inverter
6000W, 240VAC, 60 Hz, 2 Unfused Input, Ground-Fault and Arc-Fault Protection, Ungrounded, RS485 and Ethernet, Rapid Shut Down Included
- Item # 1430-253
SolarEdge SE6000H-US HD-Wave Inverter, 6000W, 240VAC, 60 Hz, 2 Unfused Input, Ground-Fault and Arc-Fault Protection, Ungrounded, RS485 and Ethernet, Rapid Shut Down Included
A New Era for PV Inverters
SolarEdge's SE6000H-US HD-Wave technology inverter, winner of the prestigious 2016 Intersolar award, breaks the mold of traditional inverters. Using a novel power conversion technology that is based on a distributed switching and powerful DSP processing, the HD-Wave technology inverter is able to synthesize a clean sine wave that leads to a dramatic reduction in the magnetics and heavy cooling elements. This small and lightweight inverter enables simplified shipping and storing and one-person installation. The record-breaking efficiency allows more energy production for an improved ROI.
- Specifically Designed to Work with Power Optimizers
- Indoor and Outdoor Installation
- Small and Lightweight at Less Than 25 LBS
- Built-in Module-Level Monitoring
- Record-breaking Efficiency at 99% CEC Weighted Efficiency
- Up to 155% DC/AC Oversizing Allowed
- Longer Strings (Up to 6,000W per String on SE7600H)
- Integrated Arc Fault Protection for NEC 2011 690.11 and Auto-Rapid Shutdown for NEC 2014 690.12
- Faster Commissioning with Rapid Pairing and 4 Button Touch Panel
- Less Heat and High Reliability Without Any Electrolytic Capacitors
- Built-in Revenue Grade Meter (ANSI C12.20 Class 0.5) with ±0.5% Accuracy
HD-Wave Inverter Technology
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.