SolarEdge SE3000A-US000NNR2 Inverter with RGM
3000W, 240VAC, 60Hz, DC Disconn., 2 Unfused Inputs, No MPPT, Ungrounded, RS485 & Ethernet, AFCI, Built-In Rapid Shutdown & Revenue Grade Meter
- Item # 1430-223
While Quantities Last - All Sales Final
SolarEdge SE3000A-US000NNR2 Inverter with RGM, 3000W, 240VAC, 60Hz, DC Disconn., 2 Unfused Inputs, No MPPT, Ungrounded, RS485 & Ethernet, AFCI, Built-In Rapid Shutdown & Revenue Grade Meter
A Single Phase Inverter with Built-In Rapid Shutdown and Now with Built-In Revenue Grade Meter
The SolarEdge DC-AC PV inverter is specifically designed to work with the SolarEdge power optimizers. Because MPPT and voltage management are handled separately for each module by the power optimizer, the inverter is only responsible for DC to AC inversion. Consequently, it is a less complicated, more cost effective, more reliable solar inverter with a standard 12 year warranty, extendable to 20 or 25 years.
A proprietary data monitoring receiver has been integrated into the single phase solar inverter and aggregates the power optimizer performance data from each PV module. This data can be transmitted to the web and accessed via the SolarEdge monitoring portal for performance analysis, fault detection and troubleshooting of PV systems. The SolarEdge PV inverter combines sophisticated digital control technology with efficient power conversion architecture to achieve superior solar power harvesting and best-in-class reliability. The fixed string voltage ensures operation at the highest efficiency at all times (98% weighted efficiency) independent of string length and temperature.
The single phase inverter comes with a built-in DC switch, is lightweight and can be installed by a single person on a supplied bracket.
Revenue Grade Meter
- Integrated Revenue Grade Meter, ANSI C12.1
- Integrated Rapid Shutdown Functionality for NEC 2014 690.12.
- Integrated Arc Fault Protection (Type 1) for NEC 2011 690.11 compliance (part numbers ending in -U)
- Superior Efficiency (>97%)
- Small, lightweight and easy to install on provided bracket
- Built-In module-level monitoring receiver
- Internet connection through Ethernet or Wireless via ZigBee
- Outdoor and indoor installation - IP65/NEMA 3R
- Fixed voltage inverter, DC/AC conversion only
- Pre-assembled AC/DC Safety Switch for faster installation
The Benefits of SolarEdge
SolarEdge vs Microinverters
SolarEdge PV Monitoring Portal
SolarEdge Rapid Shutdown
- Our Clearance Item inventory is sold while quantities last. Please contact us before order placement if you are concerned about item availability.
- If an item you ordered is sold out, we will contact you within 1 business day with a possible alternate. Because the replacement item may be higher priced, you will have the option to accept the alternate, remove the alternate, or cancel your order entirely.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.
- All Clearance Item sales are final and cannot be returned.