SolarEdge P370-5NC4ARS Power Optimizer
370W, Add-On Box for High-Power 60 and 72-Cell Modules, 8-60V, 11A, MC4-Compatible In and Out, 46.8" UL, 1000VDC
- Item # 1460-022
SolarEdge P370-5NC4ARS Power Optimizer, 370W, Add-On Box for High-Power 60 and 72-Cell Modules, 8-60V, 11A, MC4-Compatible In and Out, 46.8" UL, 1000VDC
5-Series Power Optimizer for Higher Wattage 60 and 72-Cell Modules
With the introduction of higher power modules in the market, SolarEdge now offers a higher wattage power optimizer for residential and commercial installations. The P370-5NC4ARS power optimizer is a DC/DC converter designed to support 60 and 72-cell modules up to 370 watts, 60 volts and 11 Amps (Isc). 5-Series power optimizers are rated IP68/NEMA6P and are compliant with the VDE-AR-E 2100-712 Fire Safety Standard.
The SolarEdge P370-5NC4ARS power optimizer is connected to each module, replacing the traditional solar junction box. Each power optimizer maximizes energy output from each and every module through constant tracking of the Maximum Power Point individually, per module. Furthermore, the power optimizers monitor the performance of each module and communicate performance data to the SolarEdge monitoring portal for enhanced, cost-effective maintenance. When working with SolarEdge inverters, power optimizers automatically maintain a fixed string voltage, allowing optimal efficiency of the SolarEdge inverter and giving installers greater flexibility to design optimal PV systems.
The independent optimization (IndOP™) technology allows power optimizers to be installed without the need for additional interface hardware and to operate directly with any inverter. Each power optimizer is equipped with the unique SafeDC™ feature which automatically shuts down modules' voltage whenever inverter or grid power are shutdown.
- Per-module Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT)
- Up to 25% more energy
- Superior efficiency (99.5% peak efficiency, 98.8% weighted efficiency)
- Mitigates all types of modules mismatch-loss, from manufacturing tolerance to partial shading
- Designed for extreme environmental conditions
- Flexible system design for maximum space utilization
- 25 year reliability and warranty
- Advanced, real-time performance measurement with module-level monitoring
- Automatic module DC voltage shut-down for installer and firefighter safety
- Fast installation with a single bolt
Optimized for Present and Future PV Module Ratings
The 5-Series power optimizers provide the superior matching between power optimizer and PV module ratings (power, voltage and current):
- P300 power optimizers match 60-cell crystalline PV modules
- P320 power optimizers match high-power 60-cell crystalline PV modules
- P370 power optimizers match higher-power 60 and 72-cell crystalline PV modules
- P400 power optimizers match 72-cell and 96-cell crystalline PV modules
- P405 power optimizers match high-voltage thin-film PV modules for residential installations
- P600 power optimizers match 60-cell crystalline PV modules, two modules connected in series for commercial installations
- P700 power optimizers match 72-cell crystalline PV modules, two modules connected in series for commercial installations
The Benefits of SolarEdge
SolarEdge vs Microinverters
SolarEdge PV Monitoring Portal
SolarEdge Rapid Shutdown
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.