SMA Sunny Boy SB6.0-1SP-US-41 Inverter
6000W, 208/240VAC, 60Hz, DC Disconnect, 3 MPPT Input, Arc-Fault Protection, Transformerless, Secure Power Supply, Built-In Ethernet/WLAN, SunSpec RSD Compliant
- Item # 1430-173
SMA Sunny Boy SB6.0-1SP-US-41 Inverter, 6000W, 208/240VAC, 60Hz, DC Disconnect, 3 MPPT Input, Arc-Fault Protection, Transformerless, Secure Power Supply, Built-In Ethernet/WLAN, SunSpec RSD Compliant
Now with integrated SunSpec rapid shutdown technology and built-in mounting bracket!
The SMA "-41" Series, Sunny Boy SB6.0-1SP-US-41 inverter is one of the most versatile residential inverters available. The newest Sunny Boy-US features a SunSpec signal transmitter chip and brings even more value-added features to the Power+ Solution. By combining the SB6.0-1SP-US-41 with the SMA TS4-R-F, you will be able to build a cost effective, NEC compliant module-level shutdown system.
The SB6.0-1SP-US-41 inverter includes a Secure Power Supply (SPS) (Switch and 20A outlet not included) which is functional without any SMA Module Level Power Electronics (MLPE) at all, or add the SMA TS4-R-S (rapid shutdown module) and/or TS4-R-O (rapid shutdown + optimizer module) along with a SMA ROOFCOMMKIT-P2-US (rooftop communication kit). Please note, the SMA TS4-R-F MLPE with SunSpec technology does not support SPS functionality.
The inverter is compatible with both 240V and 208V sites. It has a maxmium 600VDC input and is suitable for indoor and outdoor use. It is also backed by the SMA Power+ customer service package.
The SB6.0-1SP-US-41 inverter is UL 1741-SA (CA Rule 21), UL 1998, UL 1699B listed and also compliant with IEEE-1547, and FCC Part 15 (Class A & B). Advanced AFCI compliant to new Standard UL 1699B Ed.1 for arc fault protection – delivering improved safety and reliability while allowing for automatic resetting to meet NEC 2011 requirements.
NOTE: When using SMA Module Level Power Electronics (MLPE), only the TS4-R-S and TS4-R-O are compatible with the SPS. The TS4-R-F does not support the SPS functionality.
- World's first Secure Power Supply now offering up to 2,000W (Switch and 20A outlet not included)
- Superior integration with the SMA MLPE Power+ Solution
- Full grid management capabilities ensure a utility-compliant solution for any market
- California Rule 21 compliant
- New Installation Assistant with direct access via smartphone minimizes time in the field and speeds the path to commissioning
- Integrated DC disconnect simplifies on site logistics and speeds installation
- SMA's proprietary OptiTrac™ Global Peak technology mitigates shade with ease
- Multiple independent MPPT's accommodate many stringing possibilities
- Two-part enclosure concept allows for simple, expedited servicing
- Equipped with SMA Smart Connected, a proactive service solution that is integrated into Sunny Portal
The Sunny Boy-US
Secure Power Supply Installation
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.