SMA SBS-ABU-200-US-10 Automatic Back-Up Unit
For Sunny Boy Storage Inverters, 120/240VAC, 200A, NEMA 3R
- Item # 1410-148
SMA SBS-ABU-200-US-10 Automatic Back-Up Unit, For Sunny Boy Storage Inverters, 120/240VAC, 200A, NEMA 3R
SMA provides Additional peace of mind with SMA residential storage solutions
The SMA SBS-ABU-200-US-10 Automatic Backup Unit is an optional accessory for the Sunny Boy Storage inverter. It contains an automatic transfer switch, SMA Backup Unit Controller, overcurrent protection for the inverter(s)and an integrated energy meter and current transformers. In the event of grid failure, the Automatic Backup Unit disconnects the PV system, loads and the Sunny Boy Storage inverter from the utility grid and creates a battery-backup grid. The battery-backup grid supplies loads that should continue to be supplied with electricity in the event of grid failure. When the grid is down, the Sunny Boy Storage supplies the loads with energy after a short switching time. The PV system supplies additional energy that can be used to supply the loads and charge the battery.
- Suitable for many use cases including whole house backup or connected to a protected loads panel
- Allows for direct connection of PV and Sunny Boy Storage inverters
- 200 Amp rated bus allows for large panels to be connected to it
- Up to 5 kVA of unbalanced load
- Outdoor rated for harsh environments
- Pre-wired and tested to make commissioning easy
- Plug-n-play installation with Sunny Boy Storage inverters
- Easy setup and commissioning via Sunny Boy Storage webUI
- AC coupled architecture allows for new PV or retrofit installations
- Up to three high-voltage batteries can be connected in a single SMA residential storage solution
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.