SMA 478-00252-42 TS4-R-F SunSpec Shutdown Safety Module
Retrofit Kit, Rapid Shutdown Compliant with NEC 2014 and 2017 When Used with SunSpec Inverters (SMA -41 Series), MC4 In/Out
- Item # 1460-025
SMA 478-00252-42 TS4-R-F SunSpec Shutdown Safety Module, Retrofit Kit, Rapid Shutdown Compliant with NEC 2014 and 2017 When Used with SunSpec Inverters (SMA -41 Series), MC4 In/Out
The new TS4-R-F Module Level Power Electronics (MLPE) rapid shutdown solution is a cost-effective way to fulfill UL 1741, NEC 2014 and NEC 2017 requirements. It is compatible with the new SMA -41 series inverters and many other SunSpec enabled inverters. The TS4-R-F requires no additional communication equipment and is simple to implement with robust functionality. The existing DC wires are used for a communication channel between the inverter and MLPE, thereby significantly reducing installation time and labor costs. It includes a metal bracket to for easy attachment to each module's frame and has a maximum input of 475W. The TS4-R-F’s compliance with the SunSpec open standard makes it the most flexible solution on the market.
- Simple to install via existing DC wires
- No additional components necessary, reducing balance of system costs
Simple and Robust
- Power line based communication compatible with SunSpec signal for rapid shutdown
- Shuts down PV module whenever SunSpec signal is interrupted
- Technical support from SMA’s #1 ranked service organization
- Simple, safe repair or replacement of proprietary snapin cover—no cabling work
Safe and Reliable
- SunSpec compliant rapid shutdown that fulfills: UL 1741, NEC 2014 and NEC 2017
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.