Enphase M250-72-2LL-S22 Microinverter
250W, 240/208VAC, 60Hz, 16-60VDC, for 60 or 72 Cell Modules, MC4 Locking Connector In, 16" Engage Cable Out, with Integrated Ground
- Item # 1430-239
Special Pricing Through June 30, 2017
Enphase M250-72-2LL-S22 Microinverter, 250W, 240/208VAC, 60Hz, 16-60VDC, for 60 or 72 Cell Modules, MC4 Locking Connector In, 16" Engage Cable Out, with Integrated Ground
The Fourth-Generation Enphase Microinverter
With its all-AC approach and integrated grounding, the Enphase M250-72-2LL-S22 delivers increased energy harvest and reduces design and installation complexity. This versatility makes the M250-72-2LL-S22 an ideal choice for both resdiential and commercial solar PV installations because of its compatibility with both 60 and 72-cell modules. The Enphase M250-72-2LL-S22 integrates seamlessly with the Engage® Cable, the Enphase Envoy® Communications GatewayTM, and the Enlighten®, Enphase’s monitoring and analysis software.
NOTE: This item replaces the Enphase M250-60-2LL-S22 Microinverter.
- Designed for a wide range of modules
- Maximizes energy production
- Minimizes impact of shading, dust and debris
- No GEC needed for microinverter
- No DC design or string calculation required
- Easy installation with Engage Cable - plug and play
- 4th-generation product
- More than 1 million hours of testing and millions of units shipped
- Industry-leading warranty, up to 25 years
- Output power: 250W AC
- 96.5% CEC efficiency
- Recommended max input power: 210-350+ W
- MPPT Range: 27-48V
- CSA listed per UL 1741/IEEE1547
- Sale Items are sold while quantities last. Please contact us prior to order placement if you are concerned about item availability.
- If an item you ordered is sold out, we will contact you within 1 business day with a possible alternate. Because the replacement item may be higher priced, you will have the option to accept the alternate, remove the alternate, or cancel your order entirely.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.