Enphase IQ6PLUS-72-2-US IQ Microinverter
290W, 240/208VAC, 60Hz, 16-62VDC, For 60 and 72-Cell Modules Between 235-400+W, MC4 DC Connectors, Female AC Connector, Smart-Grid Ready
- Item # 1430-250
Limited Inventory Through Year End 2018 - Contact Us for Availability Before Placing Your Order. Orders Must Include System Components (IQ Cable, Terminators, Sealing Caps (if needed) and Envoy (if needed))
Enphase IQ6PLUS-72-2-US IQ Microinverter, 290W, 240/208VAC, 60Hz, 16-62VDC, For 60 and 72-Cell Modules Between 235-400+W, MC4 DC Connectors, Female AC Connector, Smart-Grid Ready
The 6th Generation Product Supporting 60 and 72-Cell, High-Power Modules
The Enphase IQ6PLUS-72-2-US Microinverter™ is a sixth-generation product designed for higher powered 60 and 72-Cell modules. It is also smart grid ready, achieving the highest efficiency for module-level power electronics and reduced cost per watt. Its polymeric enclosure and revolutionary cabling system really simplify installation. The IQ 6+ Microinverter is part of a complete Enphase IQ System, integrating seamlessly with the Enphase IQ Envoy™, Enphase IQ Battery™ and the Enphase Enlighten™ monitoring and analysis software. The IQ 6+ Microinverter is very reliable because it has fewer parts and has undergone over 1 million hours of testing. Plus, for added product assurance, Enphase provides an industry-leading warranty of up to 25 years.
The Enphase Microinverter maximizes energy production by using a sophisticated Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) algorithm. Each Enphase Microinverter individually connects to one PV module in your array. This configuration enables an individual MPPT to control each PV module, ensuring that maximum power available from each PV module is exported to the utility grid regardless of the performance of the other PV modules in the array. While an individual PV module in the array may be affected by shading, soiling, orientation or PV module mismatch, each Enphase IQ6PLUS-72-2-US Microinverter ensures top performance for its associated PV module.
Easy to Install
- Built-in rapid shutdown (NEC 2014)
- Simple cable management
- Supports 60 and 72-cell modules
- Optimized for high powered modules ranging between 235-400+W
- Max Power Output: 290VA
- 97.0% CEC efficiency
- Maximizes energy production
Smart Grid Ready
- Configurable for varying grid profiles
- Complies with fixed power factor, voltage and frequency ride-through requirements
- Remotely updates to respond to changing grid requirements
NOTE: Enphase IQ Envoy, IQ Series Micros do not communicate with, and should not be used with, previous generation Enphase Microinverters, AC Batteries, and Envoys.
The Enphase IQ System
IQ 6+ Microinverter Installation
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.