Enphase ET10-240-BULK Engage AC Trunk Cable
Single-Phase (4-Wire) for M215, M250 and S280 Microinverter Systems, Continuous Length in Portrait (40"), Qty. 1
- Item # 1410-026
While Quantities Last
Enphase ET10-240-BULK Engage AC Trunk Cable, Single-Phase (4-Wire) for M215, M250 and S280 Microinverter Systems, Continuous Length in Portrait (40"), Qty. 1
The Engage™ Cable is a continuous length of 2.5 mm2 (12 AWG), outdoor rated cable with integrated connectors for Enphase Microinverters. These connectors are preinstalled along the Engage Cable at intervals to accommodate PV module widths. The microinverters plug directly into the cable connectors. The Cable is installed by simply rolling out the desired length of cable and cutting it to size. One end is wired directly into the junction box at the head of the branch circuit, eliminating the need for a separate AC interconnect cable. The other end is sealed from the environment using an Enphase Branch Terminator. The microinverter AC cable connectors are then plugged into the regularly-spaced connectors.
- Price is per connector.
- Connectors are spaced 40" on center (portrait module orientation).
- Match the number of connectors with the number of M215 or M250 Microinverters to be installed.
- Orders of 100 connectors or more will ship Flat Rate Freight ($149).
- Quick installation
- Large branch capacity
- Simple design
- No additional cables
- No high voltage DC
- Reduced fire risk
- Voltage Type/Conductor # - 240VAC, 4 conductors
- Connector Count - price is for 1, max per cable is 240
- Connector Spacing - 1.025 m (40")
- PV Module Orientation - Portrait
- Approximate Weight - .45 kg (1 lb) per connector, max per cable is over 90 kg (200 lbs)
- Our Clearance Item inventory is sold while quantities last. Please contact us prior to order placement if you are concerned about item availability.
- If an item you ordered is sold out, we will contact you within 1 business day with a possible alternate. Because the replacement item may be higher priced, you will have the option to accept the alternate, remove the alternate, or cancel your order entirely.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.
- All Clearance Item sales are final and cannot be returned.