APsystems YC600 2-Module Microinverter
2 MPPT, 300W Per MPPT, 240/208VAC, 60Hz, 16-55VDC, for 60 and 72-Cell Modules up to 365W+, MC4 DC Connectors, Female AC Connector, Smart-Grid Ready
- Item # 1430-029
APsystems YC600 2-Module Microinverter, 2 MPPT, 300W Per MPPT, 240/208VAC, 60Hz, 16-55VDC, for 60 and 72-Cell Modules up to 365W+, MC4 DC Connectors, Female AC Connector, Smart-Grid Ready
APsystems Microinverters Maximize PV Energy Production
Each PV module has individual Maximum Peak Power Tracking (MPPT) controls, which ensures that the maximum power is produced to the utility grid regardless of the performance of the other PV modules in the array. When PV modules in the array are affected by shade, dust, orientation, or any situation in which one module under performs compared with the other units, the APsystems Microinverter ensures top performance from the array by maximizing the performance of each module within the array. The distributed APsystems Microinverter system ensures that no single point of system failure exists across the PV system. APsystems Microinverters are designed to operate at full power at ambient outdoor temperatures of up to 149°F (65°C). The inverter housing is designed for outdoor installation and complies with the Type 6 environmental enclosure rating. You can install individual PV modules in any combination of Module quantity, orientation, different type and power rate.
With its groundbreaking design and features, the YC600 is the pinnacle of microinverter technology. A single-phase, smart grid-compliant microinverter, the YC600 serves two modules with dual and independent MPPT. Zigbee wireless communication over a mesh network offers faster data speeds than PLC and a wider MPPT voltage range results in a greater energy harvest for homeowners. A true utility-interactive microinverter with Reactive Power Control (RPC) technology, the YC600 meets CA Rule 21 requirements and is inherently NEC 2014/2017 Rapid Shutdown compliant. The unit also builds on the successful APsystems line of multi-module microinverters, simplifying installation and reducing logistics costs.
NOTE: The APsystems microinverter will operate in standalone mode without connecting to either the APsystems ECU or the APsystems EMA, and also works with the APsystems ECU alone. To allow full web analysis, the APsystems ECU must be connected to and logged into the APsystems EMA.
- Dual-module microinverter with independent MPPT
- Utility-interactive with Reactive Power Control (RPC)
- CA Rule 21 compliant
- Continuous power of 274VA per channel, 300VA peak
- Accommodates modules from 250-365W+
- Wide MPPT voltage range (22V-45V)
- Meets NEC 2014/2017 690.12 Rapid Shutdown requirements
- ZigBee communication & free monitoring
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.