SolaDeck SD-0786-41 Flashed Enclosure
Combiner or Pass Through, for Composition Roofs, DC Only, 6" DIN Rail, Ground Lug, UL 1741, NEMA 3R, 15" x 15" Galvanized Steel
- Item # 1930-052
SolaDeck SD-0786-41 Flashed Enclosure, Combiner or Pass Through, for Composition Roofs, DC Only, 6" DIN Rail, Ground Lug, UL 1741, NEMA 3R, 15" x 15" Galvanized Steel
All SolaDeck weather-tight enclosures are rated for NEMA 3R use. They provide a flashed roof penetration to transition outdoor system wiring to interior house wiring.
All have a ground lug and universal DIN rail to mount fuse holders or terminal blocks. The base back has three roof-deck knockouts (½", ¾", and 1") and the base riser has dimples to center a punch or drill for entry conduit or fittings.
The SD-0786-41 is listed to UL 1741 for Photovoltaic Combiner Enclosures and can be used to combine or pass-through DC circuit wiring. Its 18 gauge galvanized steel and powder-coated finish provides a professional look. At only 2.5" deep, it can also easily fit under the array.
- 6" DIN Rail
- 2-Position Ground Lug
- Aluminum Strain Clip
- Mounting Hardware
- All Other Parts Sold Separately
- Stamped Seamless Construction
- 18 Gauge Galvanized Steel
- Powder Coated Surfaces
- Flashes Into the Roof Deck
- NEMA 3R Water-Tight Enclosure
- ETL Listed and Labeled to the UL 1741 Standard
- Rated 600VDC, 120A
- (3) Roof Deck Knockouts .5", .75", 1"
- (5) Centering Dimples for Entry/Exit Fittings or Conduit
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.