Trojan Battery L16RE-A Flooded Battery
6V, 325Ah @ 20 Hours, Group 903, L-Terminal
- Item # 1840-058
Trojan Battery L16RE-A Flooded Battery, 6V, 325Ah @ 20 Hours, Group 903, L-Terminal
The Optimal Battery for Inverter Backup Applications
Renewable energy applications operate under challenging conditions such as fluctuating or extreme temperatures, remote locations and the intermittent nature of solar and wind power generation. Premium batteries are optimized for Renewable Energy applications which operate under challenging conditions such as fluctuating or extreme temperatures, remote locations and the intermittent nature of solar and wind power generation.
Designed with a 10-year battery life, Trojan Battery's L16RE-A flooded deep-cycle batteries are specifically engineered to withstand the rigorous conditions of renewable energy applications. The Premium Line incorporates advanced battery features such as Trojan's DuraGrid™, MaxGuard® XL separator and Alpha Plus® Paste technologies that provide superior performance, rugged durability and exceptional long life. In addition, Trojan has addressed the issue of partial state of charge (PSOC) by introducing their proprietary new technology, Smart Carbon™, to their Premium Line of deep-cycle batteries. Trojan's product strategy is focused on one simple objective – manufacture the highest quality battery available in the industry, which is why Trojan's Premium Line is tested to IEC standards. While most batteries designed for automotive engine starting (SLI) or UPS applications only provide power for a few seconds and have a short cycle life, Trojan batteries are specifically engineered for deep-cycling inverter applications.
- Alpha Plus® Paste with T2 Technology™ which optimizes porosity development in the active material enabling the active material to be used more effectively. This results in sustained battery performance over a longer period of time.
- DuraGrid™ Design provides a thick grid structure that resists corrosion, and when combined with the Alpha Plus Paste with T2 technology, increases overall battery life.
- Maxguard® XL Separator is exclusively available in Trojan's Premium and Industrial lines. It features a wide-channel design which increases acid flow for optimum battery performance, and provides even greater resistance to stratification, a typical mode of failure in batteries used in renewable energy systems.
- The Polyon™ container is Trojan's ultra-rugged case design which protects against damage caused by harsh environmental conditions, such as moisture and dirt buildup, and safeguards against potential acid leaks.
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.