Enphase IQ Battery 10T (ENCHARGE-10T-1P-NA)
Current Version, 10.08kWh Usable Capacity, 240VAC, 3.84kW Continuous, 5.76kW Peak, NEMA 3R, With (3) B03-T01-US00-1-3 Base Units and (1) B10T-C-1290-O Cover Kit
Enphase IQ Battery 10T (ENCHARGE-10T-1P-NA), Current Version, 10.08kWh Usable Capacity, 240VAC, 3.84kW Continuous, 5.76kW Peak, NEMA 3R, With (3) B03-T01-US00-1-3 Base Units and (1) B10T-C-1290-O Cover Kit
Enphase Storage - When the grid is down, you have power and when the grid is up, you can save money.
The Encharge™ Storage System (ESS) is an all-in-one AC coupled storage system that includes embedded grid forming multimode microinverters. The system is designed to sense when it is optimal to charge or discharge the battery so that energy is stored when it is plentiful and used when there is very little. Encharge™ storage systems are capable of providing backup power when an Enphase Enpower™ smart switch is installed at the site and can be configured in a variety of unique installation scenarios depending on your desired storage needs. The Encharge™ storage system provides flexibility to customers who want to start small and add capacity down the road.
The Enphase IQ Battery 10T (ENCHARGE-10T-1P-NA) provides 10.1kWh through three 3.36 kWh base Encharge 3™ storage units. These storage units include a total of twelve IQ8X-BAT grid-forming microinverters providing a 3.84kW continuous output power rating and a surge power rating of 5.76kW for 10 seconds. This means that one IQ Battery 10T can supply 24.6A of surge current for 10 seconds. Connecting multiple IQ Battery 10T storage systems will allow you to maximize backup potential for the whole home. The Encharge™ storage system is also compatible and can be retrofitted with existing Enphase IQ series microinverters, Enpower and IQ Envoy for backup operation.
NOTE: This newer version has similar electrical specifications to the previous version, but does have slightly different dimensions and weight, so if expanding an existing system, please account for this.
- (3) B03-T01-US00-1-3 Base Units, 10.08kWh Usable Capacity (3 x 3.36kWh)
- (1) B10T-C-1290-O Cover Kit With Cover, Wall Mounting Bracket, and Interconnect Cable For Wiring Between Batteries
- Proven high-reliability IQ Series Microinverters
- Ten-year limited warranty
- Twelve embedded IQ 8X-BAT Microinverters
- Passive cooling (no moving parts/fans)
- Grid-forming capability for backup operation
- Remote software and firmware upgrade
- Mobile app-based monitoring and control
- Support for self consumption
- Utility time of use (TOU) optimization
- Fully integrated AC battery system
- Quick and easy plug-and-play installation
- Interconnects with standard household AC wiring
- Battery cells safety tested
- Lithium iron phosphate (LFP) chemistry for maximum safety and longevity
Additional Equipment (Sold Separately)
- System Controllers
- Wireless Communication Kit
- Enphase Mobile Connect
- IQ™ Combiner Series
- Consumption CTs
- IQ Series Microinverters
Encharge Technology Introduction
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.