Enphase B280-1200-LL-I-US00-RF0 AC Battery
1.2kW, Lithium Iron Phosphate, 240VAC, For Grid-Tied PV Systems with Enphase S-Series Microinverters & Envoy-S Metered Gateway
- Item # 1850-001
Enphase B280-1200-LL-I-US00-RF0 AC Battery, 1.2kW, Lithium Iron Phosphate, 240VAC, For Grid-Tied PV Systems with Enphase S-Series Microinverters & Envoy-S Metered Gateway
The Enphase B280-1200-LL-I-US00-RF0 AC Battery™ is simple to install, safe, very reliable, and provides the lowest lifetime energy cost for both new solar customers and retrofit customers. The Enphase AC Battery™ is the heart of the Enphase Storage System. The AC Battery is simple to install, safe, very reliable, and provides the lowest lifetime energy cost for both new solar customers and retrofit customers. You can install as many batteries as needed to meet the needs of the system owner.
The Enphase Storage System includes the Enphase AC Battery with integrated Enphase Microinverter™. The system uses the Enphase Envoy-S Metered™ to measure PV production and home energy consumption. The system knows when it is optimal to charge or discharge the battery so that energy is stored when it is abundant and used when scarce.
The Enphase Envoy-S Metered operates as a gateway between the storage system and Enphase Enlighten™ web-based monitoring and analysis software. The Envoy-S monitors and controls the AC Battery through the integrated Enphase Microinverter. It collects energy and performance data from all Enphase Microinverters at the site over on-site AC power lines, and it forwards that data to Enlighten, via the Internet, for statistical reporting and system control. The Enphase Envoy-S Metered communications gateway with properly installed production and consumption CTs is required for operation of the AC Battery. When used with non-Enphase PV systems, the Envoy-S can collect production and consumption data, but it does not control grid management functions of non-Enphase PV system components.
The Enphase Enlighten™ web-based monitoring and analysis software analyses the data collected by the AC integrated microinverter in the AC Battery. Enlighten constantly monitors every Enphase Microinverter connected to the Envoy-S and is essential for system monitoring and troubleshooting. Enlighten provides a wide range of information on system performance. You can access Enlighten on your computer or mobile device at any time.
The Enphase Microinverter converts the DC output of the PV module into grid-compliant AC power. In addition to performing the DC to AC conversion, it maximizes energy production by using a sophisticated Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) algorithm.
- Quick and easy single person installation
- Plug and play installation
- Interconnects with standard household AC Wiring
- 96% round-trip efficiency
- 2 cycles per day for twice the value and faster payback
- Most usable capacity (>95% D.O.D.)
- No high voltage DC in system
- Cells safety tested and certified by TÜV Rheinland
- Prismatic cells are highly stable over time
- Lithium iron phosphate (LFP) chemistry for long cycle life
- 10-year warranty
- Modular design promotes redundancy to expand on as your needs change, as your family grows or you add an electric vehicle.
Required Additional Equipment (Sold Separately)
- Enphase Microinverters
- Enphase Envoy-S ENV-S-AM1-120 M Metered Communications Gateway
- Enphase Envoy-S CT-200-SPLIT Consumption Monitoring CT
- AC Battery BWM-16IN-B Mounting Bracket
See Just How Simple It Is To Install
- Generally all of our products are in stock and ready to ship within 2 business days.
- If an item you ordered is out of stock, we will contact you within 1 business day with an expected ship date. You will then have the option to accept the new ship date or cancel your order.
- Either way, we guarantee your card will never be charged until your order ships.